z

Young Writers Society

Will you survive?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:20 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

okay. got it. :D Sorry, I can be a bit slow to get some things. Well, I really like it so far, but shouldn't there be a visible sign. Lke maybe red bumps or something. Just so they can recognize it at the begining.

**I won't be on for a couple of days, if you start this without me, you can talk to Caidlene and such. You know, just introduce her.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:31 pm
Firestalker says...

I personally don't think no 3 should be no 3 as then none of the characters that have the virus will be able to walk after three hours, maybe 4 or 5 hours but not 3.5 hours after contamination. But that's just a suggestion, if the others do not agree with me then I'll forget this post.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:20 pm
asxz says...

So, it starts off slow with a small rash near the heart, about 1/1.5 hours after first contact.
Then (About 4.5 hours in) the rash has started to spread and you can no longer feel your fingers, nad your heart can't pump blood away from your feet fast enough. You can't walk and fell much anymore.
6/7 hours in and you start to feel terribly hungry (Because you haven't the energy to move/fight off the disease) but you have a migrain (From lack of blood to the brain) and you don't feel like you could stomach it.
9 hours in and you are terribly hungry; this is when most people go and get something to eat and force it down. This is a bad idea bacause the food in the blood helps it to spread faster.
Some new possibilities
Your eyes go first, because they can't work without the blood. Then you stop hearing and smell is all you can do - because your nerves stopped a while ago. You're basically a dead shell when your heart stops, but you can still - even if you can't hear.
Your heart stops at 10 hours, and you are finally dead!

How's that? Comments welcome, and then we can start!
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:17 pm
Lauren2010 says...

I like it. THe symptoms sound good to me, but I agree that maybe some more visible symptoms like more of a rash spreading at first? I don't know, it really doesn't matter.
Got YWS?

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:01 am
View Likes
Firestalker says...

I'm okay now, but i agree with Lauren, won't visible symptoms be more... visible and easy to recognize than rashes inside the body? :roll:
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

216 Reviews

Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:57 am
asxz says...

Hm... the rash is outside the body, but in the general area of the heart... sorry for any confusion about that!
Yeah... I think we can start now. If you have anything you want to discuss from now on, That's fine! We can just use this discussion thread to... well, you know... discuss!

Anything you want to confirm, or a new scene/possibility that you want to put forward... just post it here!

LET US BEGIN!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

216 Reviews

Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:25 am
asxz says...

Okay... first post is up... Lets start!

216 Reviews

Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:05 pm
asxz says...

Yes... remember, you can start this anywhere! just like Whitetiger93 did, you can start it on the day that coliacs' changed their life!
Oh, and my character is up for love now, if anyone wants him!
Can we have some names posted here [not in the main thread] of where your character lives. Mine's moving out, so I can meet one of you when I get there - perhaps the country? Doesn't have to be though!

541 Reviews

Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:34 am
Lauren2010 says...

Well Hannah Sark lives in a city with a good hospital with an excellent rare disease research program (I don't really care where this city is. It can be wherever some of the other doctors live.). She has her daughter and lives in a small house.
Got YWS?

216 Reviews

Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:38 am
asxz says...

Cool, I see whitetiger93 is going to meet you at the hospital, I'll make a random city up and meet you there...
i think Andre might do some volunteer work at your rare disease research facilities...
I see the school holidays are coming up where you live?

541 Reviews

Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:28 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Summer vacation is only six weeks away if that's what you mean. It is very exciting. After this year I only have one more year of high school left! Yesssssss
Got YWS?

Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant