z

Young Writers Society

Cut & Paste Discussion Thread

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:14 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Yeah, so whoever was playing Josh I am assuming isn't still in the storybook. I'm bringing him along though as he is a cruical part of Whitney's life thus far. I guess I'll take him over but I don't think i'll ever post directly as him.
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:48 pm
moon jumper says...

Hey guys, sorry about not posting for awhile. I've been at a blank and also I've been pretty busy.

So what's the plan? We definitely need some action.

MJ
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:52 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

I don't know. We do need some conflict. Something to stir up the partials. (:

~Nicole
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:48 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Yes, maybe somehow the people looking for the partials could stumble along Whitney and Josh's uncles home? Then they could be chased into the city and all the partials could meet up again. It seems we do better when everyone is in one place. From then I don't know...maybe all the partials could find someplace to go and they could plan an attack. These are just my thoughts, anyone else?
Got YWS?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:50 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Sounds pretty good. I'll go with it.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson