Young Writers Society

Cut & Paste Discussion Thread

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:32 am
Bloo says...

Yep, faster than most go.

I'll post for David to follow in a bit.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

39 Reviews

Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:35 am
moon jumper says...

Cool.

LaReina just posted for Stanley.

MJ
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:44 am
Light_Devil says...

So, can someone pair off or trio off with my character? ^^"
"Eat, Drink, Play"- National Pub Poker League
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
You wanna go to sleep? Click this --> http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/Timeles ... -102881379

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:53 am
Musicaloo7311 says...

LD, I can go with you (Cam), I guess.
Click-ity click! Reviews here. :)
The Completely Evil Plan.

"You treat me badly; I love you madly."
Formerly known as music_lover_7311.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:20 am
Light_Devil says...

AWESOME! Can you bring in my character, pretty please? I don't think I'm familiar enough with the story yet to risk it.
"Eat, Drink, Play"- National Pub Poker League
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
You wanna go to sleep? Click this --> http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/Timeles ... -102881379

152 Reviews

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:11 pm
Musicaloo7311 says...

Question:

When are the partials going to meet up at David's dad's deli? (Alliteration, haha.)

From Light_devil and I's posts, we're about there.

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:31 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Count out Whitney, Josh, Charlotte, Stanley, and John (who if I remember Jok, his name was Jack. Intentional change? Just curious really.) from meeting at the Deli. They are at Whitney and Josh's uncles house hidden in the woods. They could easily be back in the city at any time though. Just in case any one wanted to know.
Got YWS?

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:32 am
Dreamwalker says...

Somebody please please help get my character in, or even pair off with my character. I definitly picked a hard personitly to get across while still getting into the storyline. I will post more when I have an idea of what I'm posting.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

39 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:39 am
moon jumper says...

Here, once I get Red back to the shelter, I'll pair off with your character, The.Dreamwalker.

I can only get on during the weekend, though.
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:40 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Well, Charlotte's at Whitney's Uncle's house but she is about to leave soon. She was off to go search for her parents but she can stop by the Deli and talk to you. Bring your character in and you can *join our group* so to speak. so far it's Charlotte (me), Whitney (lauren) , Josh (who has never posted but is supposedly Whitney's twin), John (Jok), and Stanley ( Lareina who also hasn't posted in awhile). I'll go ahead and do it if you want.

~Tiger
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

39 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:50 am
Bloo says...

Well then I guess David will be there too, Dreamwalker.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:52 am
Dreamwalker says...

That would be perfect :). I would be fairly happy to be finally into the storyline. Phillip will be reluctant though, very self-concious. He's quite the sneaky devil too. Hopefully I'll find his niche. :)

Thank you again.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

152 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:25 pm
Musicaloo7311 says...

Hmm, where do Light_Devil and I come into all of this? I'd like for Cam to meet up with Red, David, and Phillip again. And we can bring Ringo (LD) in, too.

Cam and Ringo were walking in the street, heading towards the address David gave Cam, but I'm not exactly sure where to go from there...

39 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:24 pm
Bloo says...

Well I am a bit confused on what happened.

I thought Philip was at the shelter still, and then Charlotte brought him to the Deli suddenly, where you two were headed.

I figured that Philip, David and Red would head to the Deli, or maybe that Cam and Ringo are attacked and the two groups would run into each other,

152 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:45 pm
Musicaloo7311 says...

Hmm, that sounds pretty good. Or Ringo and Cam could separate, since Ringo was really making Cam angry, and one would run into the group, and the other would eventually find you all...?

I'll just go along with whatever you want the plot to be, to be quite honest. It will present a challenge. :D

seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight