z

Young Writers Society

Everlast

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:14 pm
Maybe says...

This is the discussion thread for the Storybook, Everlast. Please post all ideas, comments, suggestions, etc. here so to keep the main thread organized and less confusing.

Also, in the character profiles I forgot to add in what side your character is on. So post here which side your characters are fighting for, and I will make a large list once I have everyone.

Thanks!

-May
Last edited by Maybe on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:56 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

My character, Anuki, is fighting against the queen. Helping the rebels.
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:39 pm
Telina says...

My character, Isadora, the queens daughter, is forced to help the queen, but she's very much against her, although she's somewhat silent about the fact becuase she's a little on the weak side. Maybe somebody can help her escape=]

Oh and the human character's not the only one left, the queen too.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:43 pm
Bloo says...

Both of my guys are rebels.

Also Forever has a human/Angle, so doesn't that count as human?
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

116 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:08 am
Maybe says...

Telina wrote:Maybe somebody can help her escape=]

Telina, perhaps your character and mine, Mirrior, can work together to escape.

Boltageman, I'm going to consider Forever's character an angle rather than human, because it's really more angle than human anyway. She asked me if she could make an angle because most of the other species were being taken, and I said it would be fine.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

106 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:29 am
In_the_Moonlight says...

*I just copy and pasted a pm I had sent to Maybe. She asked that I post it here as well*

I'm just sharing my opinion. The other characters could kind of all start seperately, but come together gradually. Plus I also think (Sorry if I'm being pushy) that you should make a list that doesn't just state which side the character is on, but where they are starting off in the story. You know like- in the forest, walking, in the castle, stuff like that. It would just help people in their quest to find the other characters.
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:56 am
Billy says...

My character, Taivas, is working for the queen, but only because she keeps him distracted from what he is doing. He has no real comprehension of the situation. He might change sides later, although at least for the time being I think I will have him oppose Mirrior's and Isadora's escape. And he should be starting on a walk somewhere around the edge of the castle.
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

116 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:16 pm
Maybe says...

Here's the list, so that people don't have to keep going back and searching for each individual character profile in the main thread. Hope it helps. :)

Character Name: Evan Rice (M)
Played By: Bella
Species: Pyro
Brief Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, tall, slightly athletic build.
Brief Personality: Stubborn, tends to be serious but can joke around if comfortable enough.
Starting Side: Unknown
Starting Point: Unknown

Character Name: Annibella Christia (F)
Played By: Bella
Species: Elf
Brief Appearance: Long red hair, green eyes, tall, slender with graceful build.
Brief Personality: Quiet and reserved. Doesn't trust easily.

Character Name: Ryan (M)
Played By: boltageman
Species: Hydro
Brief Appearance: Short brown hair with blue tips and pale blue eyes. About 5' 11" and has a muscular build.
Brief Personality: Serious and calm. Stays cool under pressure.
Starting Side: Rebel
Starting Point: In a cave on the shore, 3 miles south of the village.

Character Name: Zack (M)
Played By: boltageman
Species: Gaio
Brief Appearance: Shaggy brown hair, dark brown eyes, tall and muscular with tanned skin.
Brief Personality: Goofy, prone to panic, often out of the loop.
Starting Point: Walking in the streets of the village, running errands and looking for something he's lost.

Character Name: Adron Sapienti (M)
Played By: phantom of the potter
Species: Sorcerer
Brief Appearance: White hair and gray(?) eyes.
Brief Personality: Quiet and observant. Once befriended, he is quirky and loyal.

Character Name: Laedin (M)
Played By: phantom of the potter
Species: Gryphon
Brief Appearance: Rusty colored feathers and fur. Bright blue eyes. Silver beak.
Brief Personality: Proud and brash. Would do anything for those he cares about.

Character Name: Taivas Shimata (M)
Played By: Billy
Species: Aero
Brief Appearance: Shoulder-length white hair and wears wide-brimmed hat. Pale gray eyes, tall.
Brief Personality: Calm, barely notices the world around him. When alarmed, he lets it be known. Often fails to complete tasks due to lack of interest.
Starting Side: Queen
Starting Point: Walking the castle grounds.

Character Name: Isadora (F)
Played By: Telina
Species: Healer
Brief Appearance: Brown hair and eyes, slender build. Most often seen in a dress.
Brief Personality: A gentle soul. Caring and loves to help.
Starting Side: Queen (Wants to rebel)

Character Name: Natasha Habert (F)
Played By: Forever Threnody
Species: Angel
Brief Appearance: Looks faded. Long silver hair, one silver eye and one gold. Pale and tall.
Brief Personality: Defiant, bold, doesn't like following rules. Very frank and blunt.

Character Name: Xena (F)
Played By: In_the_Moonlight
Species: Oracle
Brief Appearance: Long brown hair and hazel eyes. Carries an elven crystal necklace.
Brief Personality: Arrogant, self-centered, coy and charming. If stuck, will lie through her teeth.
Starting Point: In a forest two miles east of the Castle, near the Elven Mountains.

Character Name: Kayla Ginger (F)
Played By: thefireinmeisJC
Species: Spirit
Brief Appearance: Long blond hair, blue eyes. Skinny and beautiful.
Brief Personality: Quiet and doubtful. Low self-esteem.
Starting Point: In Adron's cottage.

Character Name: Joran (M)
Played By: Maybe
Species: Leo
Brief Appearance: Shaggy dirty-blond hair, chocolate brown eyes, slim build.
Brief Personality: Sweet, has good intentions, very loyal, not a lot of patience. Tries to be helpful.
Starting Point: Walking the southern border of the Northern Everlast forest.

Character Name: Mirrior (M)
Played By: Maybe
Species: Night Mare
Brief Appearance: No set form. Takes the shape of fears.
Brief Personality: Dark, bitter, sarcastic, rebellious and stubborn. Hates taking orders. Cunning and intelligent.
Starting Point: Pacing the throne room in the form of a black wolf.

Character Name: Sendai (F)
Played By: Rubric
Species: Human
Brief Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, tanned skin. Tall with slender build.
Brief Personality: Subtle, sarcastic sense of humor. Deeply sardonic.

Character Name: Talia (F)
Played By: MidnightVampire
Species: Pixie
Brief Appearance: Red/Orange hair, bright gold eyes, freckle close to left eye. Stands 5 inches.
Brief Personality: Secretive, doesn't trust other easily, easily distracted, loyal.
Starting Point: In her room.
Last edited by Maybe on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:49 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Hello! I have a question about spirits and sorcerors (I already sent a PM to phantom of the potter since she has the sorceror guy)...

Are they supposed to be together? As in friends I mean xD or do spirits just go away after they have been brought back to life? I was thinking Kayla lives with Adron in some secluded cottage in the woods lol since she has no where else to go really.

Anyways, you can put Kayla on the rebel side and starting point as unknown since I'm waiting for phantom to reply.

JC
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

116 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:56 pm
Maybe says...

They don't have to be together, but they can. It's completely up to the two of you whether or not you want Kayla and Adron to be friends.

-May

106 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:11 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

Xena's starting point will be in a forest exactly two miles east of the Castle. Somewhere near the elven mountains. She wants answers to her power and help with the crystal. The elves supposedly are known for their magically abilities, so maybe they can help her with hers.

78 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:34 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Ok, go ahead and make Kayla in Adron's cottage in the woods. Maybe they can bump into Joran in the Northern Everlast forest?

(phantom of the potter: Just say if that isn't ok...)

JC

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:38 pm
Bloo says...

Okay for Ryan her will be on the shore, in a secluded cave. About 3 miles south of the village.

And Zack will be in the village, he can be found walking the streets, usually running errands or looking for something he has lost.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

78 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:26 am
thefireinmeisJC says...

Oh yeah, can you change Kayla's age to 17?

JC

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:07 am
MidnightVampire says...

Tallia is on the Queens side. I was thinking of having her start off in her little room. I'm not sure how to get her involved. I'm having issues with finding my Toadstool a name (that's why his profile isn't posted, I have the other information for him.) When I do get it up I was planning on him being a rebel.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla