z

Young Writers Society

Everlast

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:48 am
thefireinmeisJC says...

Ah, I hate asking this but can one of the Queen's soldiers capture Kayla? Tavias, Sendai, or Mirrior perhaps?

JC
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:16 am
MidnightVampire says...

That'd be really cool! Maybe Tallia could help whoever it was escape so that she gains the trust of that person (or maybe a little, I guess).
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:20 am
Rubric says...

Err ok so Sendai, Taivas and Mirrior didn't capture any rebels did they? wasnt it the soldiers?

And now the prisoners have rocked up at the castle and the mission has been cancelled?

this is confusing
So you're going to kill a god. Sure. But what happens next?

Diary of a Deicide, Part One.

Got YWS?

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:53 am
Telina says...

I was fairly positive Sendai, Taivas and Mirrior were suppose to catch the rebel, Kayla.

thefireinmeisJC said
*Um, can Kayla be brought to one of the Queen's people (Tavias, Sendai, Mirrior) in the castle somehow? I posted on the DT but no one replied (except MidnightVampire)*
on page 3 in one of her posts.

and Maybe wrote in one of her posts for her character Mirrior:
I shook my head in irritation. I had been looking forward to having to hunt for these rebels. Not just going out on a simple retrieval mission. This cut my time away from the castle drastically.

"Tell the Queen we understand," I said with a low snarl. The soldier nodded and ran off again.

"Excuse us, Princess. It seems we're needed elsewhere," I growled. "Taivas, do you know where Sendai is?"

So that's why I thought you three were the one's that went and got her.
What was the mission you are talking about?

Oh and Rubric could you not write:
Isadora had no need of a cape unless she had been about to leave the castle incognito

In your post, I wrote in my profile she wears it when it's cold too, since she wears dresses all the time.
Last edited by Telina on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 am
Bloo says...

Oh guys I won't be able to post much till the 19th, maybe not at all, but I'll try.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:10 am
Telina says...

Thanks Rubric for changing your post. =]

NO U
— Carina