z

Young Writers Society

Super hero high

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:17 pm
Bloo says...

So yes discuss.

First though is the schedule, everyone's is the same. the school is a boarding school also, so after demos you will report to your rooms in block C, get your roommates here.

Schedule
A Day~~
Super Heroing 101 7:30-9: super hero teaching, using comics based on real heroes, bringing in old heroes, and teaching basic hero skills.
Science 9-10: Covers Chemistry, Technology, and Biology.
Math 10-11: Mostly Algebra
Gym 11-1: Here you will train your powers. Usually playing two on two sparing with powers.
Lunch 1-3
B Day~~
Super Heroing 101 7:30-9
English 9-10: Mostly classics
Foreign Language 10-11: This one is your choice you can have, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin and German
Gym 11-1: Same as before
Lunch 1-3

Super Heroing-
Name: Mr. Salen
Appearance: He has short black hair and green eyes, wears glasses when he reads. He is about 5 foot 11, usually dresses casually. African American descent.
Personality: He is the fun teacher everyone loves. He gives homework, but he makes it fun to do, he doesn't mind that much when you are a bit late (but after like 10 minutes he does slightly care,) or forget your homework, but at some points he draws the line. He does not like it when students take advantage though.
Power: Can manipulate water

Science-
Name: Mr. Koglen
Appearance: he has a bald head that is very large, his eyebrows are gone to, along with all other facial hair really, from all the lab explosions. His eyes are black though he is not Asian, he white and short of pale, kind of muscular though. Usually is wearing a lab coat.
Personality: A sort of easy going teacher, likes to have some fun in class, though he knows to serious, in the lab. He can be the hated teacher though, he gives a lot of homework, notes and hard tests.
Power: Super intelligence

Math-
Name: Sarah Halgen
Appearance: She has long strawberry blond hair, clear deep blue eyes. She is about 5 foot 8, she is young looking and beautiful, and most guys usually can't pay attention in her class.
Personality: A bit of a tease, she wears sort of reveling clothes
Power: She can can turn invisible

Gym-
Name: Jack Mencia
Appearance: He has very dark caramel skin, and jet black hair. He looks and speaks a lot like the stereotypical Spanish man. He usually wears a letter jack and sweat pants
Personality: He is usually pretty fun, likes to play around and make gym more fun. But he has a short fuse and will go off.Pron to bad moods.
Power: Shapeshifting

English-
Name: Mrs. Jera
Appearance: See has long black hair that goes down a bit past her shoulders, and blue eyes. She is 5 foot 5. Usually dresses formally and plainly.
Personality: She is very strict, she hates chatter and laziness. She gives detentions often, and they are sometimes unreasonable. She can go very crazy over the smallest things, then she will just spew out demerits and detentions
Power: She has super speed

For languages I'll let the you make the other ones, I'll make the Mandarin teacher

Mandarin-
Name: Chris Chang
Appearance: he is assign, with short black hair and black almond shaped eyes. He is about 5 foot 10, with a muscle tone to some degree. He usually dresses casually, with dark colors.
Personality: Comes off very strict. Seems like the teacher you will hate, but when you get into class he might become one of your favorite teachers. He is the kind of teacher who will goof on students and other teachers in class, usually having one kid in each class he will pick on. He is also the kind of person who has a story for just about everything.
Power: He has rapid cellular regeneration (healing) he can also heal other by inserting a sample of his blood into them.
Last edited by Bloo on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:51 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

wow bolt :P

hopelessromance00: Can Sabine be Selena's roommate? They're both shapeshifters and the same age : - )
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 pm
KailaMarie says...

Anyone want to be my roomate? (:
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:09 am
WaterVyper says...

I wouldn't mind. I'm not that picky with roommates.
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:10 am
In_the_Moonlight says...

Kalia, I would very much like to be your roommate. That'd be so much fun in a room with someone who could make things invisible and someone who could walk through walls. AWESOMENESS :D

Darn a minute too late...... :(
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

39 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:20 am
Bloo says...

There can be more then two per a room, I there actually has to be one room of three, for the girls. the guys to.

So anyone want to room with Nick?
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

108 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:13 am
KailaMarie says...

So me, Moonlight and WaterVyper? Sounds good to me!

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:41 am
Flux says...

I still need to make my first post ... XD
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Skull3670 says...

Hey i need a roomy altho bare in mind my nightmares start fires and ill be pretty moody at first.
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

39 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:29 pm
Bloo says...

French-
Name: John Saylo
Appearance: He is very tall, about 6 foot 7 with a lot of mussel. His hair is pale white and is kind of spiky, his eyes are a purple color. He has a slight blue tint on his skin.
Personality: He is hard and stricy. He is the teacher you hate right off the bat. He keeps all desks 5 feet apart, and the desks chained to the ground. He will give you tons of homework and class work. Is a yeller.
Power: He super strong, and can grow to be 15 feet tall.

German-
Name: Syler Zinben
Appearance: He is 5 foot 8 with no visble muscle what so ever. He has very short gray hair, and brown eyes. He is very old, and dress like an old dude would.
Personality: He is gentle and caring. He is the teacher who will halp you along the whole way and make sure you get it. He will treat you like fmaily all the time, no matter what.
Power: Cloning

Spainish-
Name: Jack Mencia
Appearance: He has very dark caramel skin, and jet black hair. He looks and speaks a lot like the stereotypical Spanish man. He usually wears a letter jack and sweat pants
Personality: He is usually pretty fun, likes to play around and make gym more fun. But he has a short fuse and will go off.Pron to bad moods.
Power: Shapeshifting
(Yes he is also Gym)

39 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:30 pm
Bloo says...

Here , I am going to post Italian later on hopefully. Also I tweaked the math teacher a bit.

108 Reviews

Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 pm
KailaMarie says...

Ok, so who is roomates with who now?

78 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:46 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Ok....

What would be awesome was that Selena finds out that Nick, Ben, Jack and Lee sneaked out for lunch..

Though, I'm kinda lost about what's happening. What's with the bus and the bus driver?

JC

39 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:48 pm
Bloo says...

Nick is going to shapeshift to appear as the driver, so if they get caught he has the proper face to get them out of it, or in less trouble.

78 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:33 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Selena is a shapeshifter too. though into animals.

ha I got an idea! Selena shows off her powers and shapeshifts into a tiger (not knowing the rule against only using your powers in the gym or class), scares Nick who gets into a minor car accident.

Selena knows something is different because an experienced driver wouldn't do that so she finds out that its actually Nick.

Then, the teacher's find out. and all of them go to detention.

sound good? (I know, you don't want your character to go to detention...erg)

JC, the one who should be doing her homework and has a test on Thursday

i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind