z

Young Writers Society

Mafia Italia DT

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:17 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

ya i disovered that soon after i posted.... :oops:
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

106 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:47 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

JC quit. Then that means there's only 4 other Russos. AAHHH! We might need more members to join.
Last edited by In_the_Moonlight on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:04 pm
Telina says...

Hey, In_the_Moonlight, I only have one character, I can join the Russo family.
I'll send you a PM.

106 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:43 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

thank you so much Telina. Anything would be good right about now. :D

41 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:51 am
Telina says...

No problem In_the_Moonlight :D

I had a few questions about the Russo family. Sorry if this is already posted somewhere and I just missed it.

First off, Angel of Death(or anybody that can answer this): does everybody in the Russo family know that Salvatore Russo is married? I know that everybody doesn’t know she’s from the de Luca family and they’ve never seen her but do they know he’s married? If so, that’s slightly weird because I thought it was a fairly tight nip family, you know? Everybody knows everything. Anyways.

In_the_Moonlight: Is Gennaro (I think that was the name) a lawyer? Last one, who is Rau? They were two names I saw in some of your posts, just wanted to double check them.

41 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:17 pm
Telina says...

Rau, the butler!! Never mind that one question.

106 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:23 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

Yes, the family does know Salvatore is married. Which may be weird, but they choose to ignore his wife and pretend she doesn't exist. Adamo didn't want another person joining the Russo family at such a violent time. :)

Gennaro is the lawyer A.K.A. 'The rat'

Hope that helps!

106 Reviews

Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:04 am
In_the_Moonlight says...

Any Ideas?

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill