z

Young Writers Society

Yin-yang

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:52 am
PhoenixBishop says...

You know the drill post questions, concerns , and plot ideas hear.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:55 am
TexanWriter says...

Uh, hey! I was wondering if I could join, and if my profile would be acceptable:

Name: Neoma Aphanius

House: Yang

Standing: Pawn

Powers: Can communicate with ghosts and spirits. They cannot fight, since they are like wind-ish things, but they make wonderful spies and can go invisible.

Appearance: She has wavy black hair that reaches her shoulder blades and a lot of gray streaks. She had fair skin, is of medium hight, has gray eyes, freckles, and a signature, mischievous cheshire cat smile which you can always see on her face. She wears normal Pawn dresses and such, but always a black cloak over it.

History: She was born into the House of Yang. As a child she worked as a servent in the King's home. Her parents were not very good necromancers, yet somehow, she became pretty good. Now she is still a servant, but a favorite of Their Majesties since she learns valuable secrets.

Weapons: An obsidian dagger. (It was a family heirloom. That's how a pawn got such a grand thing.)

Other talents: Is great at manipulating people and bending them to her will.

Is this okay?
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

121 Reviews

Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:03 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Get active Yang's.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

121 Reviews

Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 am
PhoenixBishop says...

General things about Yin and Yang

In the Yang Kingdom the queen is the one with power. In the Yin it is the king.
Yang has healers, Yin does not. Yin has an assassin clan that specializes in killing important individuals. Yang's value Bishops above all, Yin value Knights above all.

Politics.

There are other towns outside of these kingdoms. Towns that are ruled only by lay to the houses, but have no true affiliation with the houses.

Overall the Yang house is more respected because the Queen is fair, and distributes her food and wealth more fair then that of the Yin.

I will be adding more facts about the world later.

Death~

121 Reviews

Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:07 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Ok it has ben brought to my atention that a good plot line would be a romeo and Juilet like realationship. So you can pair up within your own clan, but I need to have one couple be from the different clans. I suppose they'll meet in this war.

Death~

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:14 am
TexanWriter says...

I would love to volunteer Neoma, but she is already meeting someone in the battle and I think there would be a tiny version of a RaJ (Romeo and Juliet) kind of thing anyways.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:15 am
Threnody says...

I shall volunteer as back up and supporting actress.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:26 am
Bloo says...

i will do it, i think it would be interesting for a die hard yin hater to fall in love with one.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:40 am
lizzifer says...

Ill volunteer my character (Aimee) as either a Juliet or as a "Friar" like character if you catch my drift? Its that character that knows and supports the relationship and helps the couple along to communicate prosperity between the different houses. Aimee is about to get her voice back because it is rather boring to have a character that doesn't speak, at all...
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

324 Reviews

Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:46 am
Threnody says...

I SHALL BE ANGRY DISAPPROVING CAPULET!!!
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

15 Reviews

Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:57 am
lizzifer says...

YAY FOR ANGRY DISAPPROVING CAPULET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmm..

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

324 Reviews

Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:04 am
Threnody says...

Alright... I'll be Juliet... but don't count on it being juicy romance alright. I'm not good with that. *shivers*
~ The Little Prince~

15 Reviews

Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:08 am
lizzifer says...

ok! ill be the Friar / Nurse character and support ya there!

324 Reviews

Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:11 am
Threnody says...

Thanks!!!
~ The Little Prince~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:37 am
Bloo says...

well i have been made romeo, so i guess it is done now.

Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss