:) Ok, cool.

Vet

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Fri May 15, 2009 2:30 am
Galerius says...

Name: Self Explanatory

Ancestor: Edward Cullen from Twilight

Alliance: Mercenary, fights for whomever s/he feels will be most profitable at the time. Currently on the villains' side

Appearance:

Females see a wavy blond man with a six-pack and rigid muscles; he has gray eyes and a dimple on his chin. He's wearing track shorts and a tee-shirt.

Males see a raven-haired ravishing beauty with long legs, ample female features *cough* and a twitching smile that is the most mysterious in the world - it could mean love or death, or both. She's wearing a parka.

Personality: Well, s/he's schizophrenic, so it's...hard to tell. Variable, I guess

Abilities: Writes poems on the spot that have such potency that they blow the minds of the enemy - literally.

Also, super judo.

Level 1: Dr. Seuss powerup + White belt
Level 2: Learns free verse, which gives enemy a concussion but does not kill them
Level 3: More power!
Level 4: Yellow belt
Level 5: Poetry slam ability, most powerful attack there is but exhausts me for many days
Level 6: Even more power!
Level 7: Green belt
Level 8: Black belt + ee cummings meltdown, which causes opponents to speak gibberish for hours and lose control of their senses
Level 9: Rainbow belt
Level 10: MAXIMUM POWWWWWWWER!

Nemesis/Rival: Jen "I'm a Coward Who Makes Galerius Sign Up First" Preacher

Other: Up for love! With Dreamer. Although she's my archnemesis.
Last edited by Galerius on Fri May 15, 2009 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri May 15, 2009 3:16 am
LowKey says...

Name: Jen Preacher
Ancestor: Lord Voldemort / Tom Riddle (Harry Potter series -- hope you knew that)
Alliance: Hero
Appearance: Long red hair, always in a pony-tail, 5'4" often seen in sandals, jeans, and a generic T-shirt. Wears sandals in almost every weather, switching them for boots only when the snow gets too deep.

Personality:
Perky, unless you say something stupid, in which case her eye brow will raise and remain raised until you stop saying stupid things and the conversation miraculously changes topics. Has been known to

Abilities:
Level 0: simple first year spells, making things levitate, light from wand, etc. Baby stuff
Level 1: Alohomora, unlocking spells. Works on a handful of locks.
Level 2: has basic potion skills (Potions last for up to ten minutes) Reducto, blasts sold objects/barriers away
Level 3: Acio spells, calling things to her and having them come, basic locater spells, basic disarming spell
Level 4: Potions last for up to 20 minutes, basic levitation of self, lasts only a few minutes
Level 5: Expecto Patronum, Casts a patronus, drives away the dark and cold cast by dementors, as well as the dementors themselves.
Level 6: Oblivio, able to erase memories, though not always accurate in which ones she erases...
Level 7: is able to Apparate (poof from one location to the next)
Level 8: Skills increase slightly
Level 9: Control over spells increases, is able to choose which memories to erase better, etc. Potions last for 30 minutes, some up to an hour
Level 10: Is able to perform the Unforgivable Curses, though they don't always turn out. Is able to tickle opponents with a spell..

Nemesis/Rival: Gal's Character, Mr(s). Unknown.
Other: Decidedly likes the freedom being Single gives her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spells_in_Harry_Potter << Spells
Last edited by LowKey on Fri May 15, 2009 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri May 15, 2009 3:31 am
cheeb says...

[s]Both approved[/s] (haha, Twilight vs HP. Very appropriate :P), though I believe Dreamer's level 1 spell is "Alohomora"?

I didn't realise till now that Galerius didn't provide a list of abilities and levels. I see you put a list of basic abilities, but part of the mechanics of this SB is levelling up and getting stronger by posting more. Have a look at Dreamer's profile for reference.

Also, since Bolt's post we've started classes. I originally thought about making a list of subjects/courses, but that would probably be too complicated. So you can pretty much make up classes, and keep in mind fellow players' abilities: for example, Nick(Boltage) and Zeke(myself) both have speed powers, so they would probably take Speed Training together. Think about classes to boost your abilities as well as things like Tactics for the smarter characters, hero history (or equivalent) (maybe Self-Esteem classes for Zeke :P).

People joining after now will either need to arrive at the Academy late or have some kind of explanation as to why the reader hasn't seen them yet (perhaps their stay up until now has just been boring).

Here's to reviving this thing! XD
the user formerly known as chibibo

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri May 22, 2009 5:01 am
cheeb says...

I'm... a little confused here? Aren't we all in the hospital ward? Why are we escaping?
the user formerly known as chibibo

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri May 22, 2009 7:24 pm
Bloo says...

Because. The place is cramped, crowded, smelly, and no one is really hurt.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg