z

Young Writers Society

Forever Warring Elements DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:47 am
Bloo says...

If anyone wants my guy you can have him.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:13 am
jok101 says...

No Joe didn't kill the seer the seer died when the ship wrecked

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:24 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Oh, ok. Ship wrecked....we're all in the water...swimming to shore...our guide is dead...we are lost.

Cool. Fine with me. : - )

JC
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:05 pm
Rosendorn says...

Jok101- Why do you know so much about the Water clan if you're Fire clan? Jess is the Water Clan girl.

And, how in the world are we going to find the glass now?!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:57 pm
DSF says...

Hahaha thats why this is call an adventure! Who knows how we'll find the glass, but I am interested to see how it all turns out...

29 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:34 pm
jok101 says...

Rosey unicorn- because he's lived their a while and he likes the history and the teachings of the place so he's learnt them I don't mean he can water bend or whatever I just mean he knows stuff is all

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:39 am
MidnightVampire says...

Wow...I'm soo lost. I forgot to check it for 1, maybe two nights and man...I'll have to look at everything over again, but if and idea I have works, then I'll put it here...
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

78 Reviews

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:59 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Ok guys, (Rosey specifically) I kinda meant for the "monster" to actually be a monster...not a spirit. Besides, if it was a spirit of the forest...Aldiae would know about it.

Ok, I'm not a harry potter fan (kill me later) but I was watching the first movie a few nights ago...

I got an idea. What about the monster being a guardian of a map to where the glass is? So we have to somehow kill the monster...

The reason Zan didn't hear is because thats how the monster kills stuff...it controls its target into thinking nothing is coming.

sound interesting? a little?

JC, Queen of imagination

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:55 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hrm, kay. I'll remove that post. (Full out deleted) I was trying to come up with a new guide.

As for the idea, I like it JC!

Shall we use it?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

78 Reviews

Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:32 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

I'll post asking everyone to come to the DT so we can see that plot idea is ok.

JC

200 Reviews

Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:14 am
MidnightVampire says...

Works for me. If you haven't noticed, August is on his way back home. I promise, he'll be back soon-ish.
I like the idea.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:37 am
DSF says...

Sounds good to me. And just tolet you all know tomorrow is the day I leave. I am gone from 3/13-3/24. Now I am not sure if I will be able to get on a computer but trust me when I say I will try. Keeo Korah in this though because I will be back!

Oh and I love the monster idea. Plus a map could be really fun, what if it got torn in two... or someone stole it... not that we need anymore problems then we already have :P

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:13 am
WaterVyper says...

Yeah, sounds like fun. I'm getting pictures of an ever-changing map. As soon as you try to focus on a particular spot, a map of a completely different place pops up, but all of them are related to the Glass. Once we visit a place, it disappears from the map until we reach the final hiding place of the Glass. What do you think?
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

29 Reviews

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:35 pm
jok101 says...

I like that idea

200 Reviews

Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:16 pm
MidnightVampire says...

Alright,so I can't really post until you guys are done fighting because of the whole time thing..so...does anyone have any idea what they want to happen..I figured we should talk this through so that we can get un-stuck.

I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office