z

Young Writers Society

Forever Warring Elements DT

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:27 am
Threnody says...

Yes, please discuss away.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:04 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

I think you should pm phantom, she's usaly really good about posting. I thik she might have forgot.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:45 pm
MidnightVampire says...

Well, I didn't know she was (but that's because I haven't been on the storybooks in a while), but yeah. That could be a good idea I guess. She could have homework though (like my sister, she's got a swampload of it).
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:43 am
DSF says...

*peeks in*

Hello everyone... ummm... well I'm excited and thats really all...

200 Reviews

Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:51 am
MidnightVampire says...

Hello again!
I have a question...is it possible that August (my char.) needs to go back every once in a while to his dad? I could have him shadow fly or something. And yes, I do understand that soon, he might be too far away to do that, its just an idea.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

324 Reviews

Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:29 pm
Threnody says...

Yes, you can deal with it however you'd like.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:57 pm
Rosendorn says...

Just a second warning here, tomorrow is when my storybook activity will drop until the 8th.

I'll still check up on here, but posting might become an issue.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

324 Reviews

Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:58 pm
Threnody says...

Same with me guys. I probably won't have time to post any.
~ The Little Prince~

200 Reviews

Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:12 pm
MidnightVampire says...

Yeah.. same here. I feel really guilty. But from March 2-6 I will either be very active, or hardly at all. Just a warning.

15 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:13 am
DSF says...

Okay and just to let you all know I am going on a trip from March 10-23. I don't know if I will be able to get to a computer though I am praying that I will be able to get my hands on one *crosses fingers*, but just to let you all know I won't be very active during that time...

15 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:15 am
DSF says...

Okay and just to let you all know I am going on a trip from March 13-23. I don't know if I will be able to get to a computer though I am praying that I will be able to get my hands on one *crosses fingers*, but just to let you all know I won't be very active during that time...

200 Reviews

Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:11 am
MidnightVampire says...

ack! That must be annoying. Well, I hope your able to get to a computer. Maybe we can slow down a little, people are getting confused.. (I may be part of the ones getting people confused.) Hopefully I'm not though. We should use this discussion thread more often...

15 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:46 pm
DSF says...

Speaking of using this... what just happened? I am confused now as well. Did we crash AND the Seer die?

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:40 am
thefireinmeisJC says...

Yea, I meant to post earlier.

Where the heck is everyone at the moment?

The ship crashed?? Everyone is in the water?? Though, I kinda like the idea of ship wreck since that would mean we would have to get to shore sometime which means land. Aldiae would love that.

Speaking of Aldiae, is she swimming with Joe?

Uhh and did Joe murder the Seer aka our one and only guide?????

JC
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:40 am
thefireinmeisJC says...

Yea, I meant to post earlier.

Where the heck is everyone at the moment?

The ship crashed?? Everyone is in the water?? Though, I kinda like the idea of ship wreck since that would mean we would have to get to shore sometime which means land. Aldiae would love that.

Speaking of Aldiae, is she swimming with Joe?

Uhh and did Joe murder the Seer aka our one and only guide?????

JC
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee