z

Young Writers Society

Pirates.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:28 pm
Flux says...

Firstly, please make sure to keep the storybook neat by coming in here!

Blood Curse:
Captain:
First Mate:
Members:

Siren Song:
Captain: Ellisa Jones (LaReina)
First Mate:
Members:

The Phoenix:
Captain:
First Mate:
Members:

Wrath:
Captain:
First Mate:
Members:

Deceased: (This is for future reference. If the storybook ever gets to that point, those who die will have their names posted here.)

I forgot to mention:
If the storybook is popular off the bat, only one character maximum. If the story is not popular, two characters maximum.

~Rei
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:44 pm
lizzifer says...

i dont have a clue on what ship I collapsed on..
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

106 Reviews

Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:20 pm
Flux says...

Someone will pull you in. And as long as it isn't burning, then it for sure isn't mine.

Profiles~ post them in here now.

What's happened thus far: For sure the Siren Song and the Wrath have met up. There was an epic battle on board, and now I believe that THe Phoenix is somewhere near by. The Siren Song is burning, and the Wrath's captain, Fat Carl, has just offered to them to come on board since their ship is burning and the 'Ghost Ship' is coming their way.

That's the gist of it.

-- Oscar Wilde

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:01 am
Incognito says...

I think Lizzifer, that you may be aboard The Siren which is now aboard The Wrath. Well, that is what I guessed from your last post. Which was like a couple minutes ago... so I don't even think I have to be writing on here.

I have one thing, LaReina. What is the main objective of the story? Is it to destroy the ghost ship or to avoid it? I am not quite sure. I know I added that Leon's brother is aboard the ghost ship (so he is dead) and I am not sure if I should make Leon press the crew of The Wrath to go after the boat or not. I can easily make the desire to see his brother into desire to not see him or the other way around.

Please and Thank You!

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

106 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:13 am
Flux says...

Your objective is to take claim of the seven seas, as the ghost ship once did. The only reason the ghost ship is back is because there are other ships trying claim the seven seas as their own. So you have to avoid getting killed, basically.

-- Oscar Wilde

127 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:20 am
Incognito says...

Okay then. Well, with this whole brother ordeal, I think I may be able to turn up some drama on The Wrath. I also have a question. Is the crew of The Siren be on The Wrath for long? I need to plan ahead. --evil grin--

~Incognito

106 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:08 pm
Flux says...

If Captain Fat Carl Friday keeps us as captives yes. If Captain Ellisa sights land anytime soon (in a short swimming distance) she may take the opportunity and jump ship.

-- Oscar Wilde

127 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:56 am
Incognito says...

Hmm.... interesting... I got some ideas. hopefully, Fat Carl understands what I am going to be going for.

~Incognito

127 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:19 pm
Incognito says...

In_the_Moonlight, I have redirected our talking to here so that we do not clutter the Storybook.

It seems that this storybook has become fairly dead. Nobody is posting anything anymore and it kind of makes me said. This goes for all of you who might happen to read this! Is this story book really dead? That is a good question. It is only dead if the other people don't want to continue it anymore.

I personally do wish to continue, but at this moment, it seems that nobody truly wishes to continue. We could find a way to bring you and Amber back in, but that is with everyones cooperation. I do miss this storybook greatly. I guess nobody has been having the time anymore.

But if we can get it back on track, I will let you know, and then we will be able to pull you back into our story. Right now we are being attacked by Siren's. How fun.

~Incognito

P.S. I am sorry if I killed the storybook! I did not mean to! I did not know what I did wrong! :(

106 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:29 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

Incognito, it wasn't your fault at all. I'm willing to continue the storybook, but right now I'm still a little confused about what's going on. I'm sure though, that if you pmed everyone that they'd come around.
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

106 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:19 pm
Flux says...

Moonlight, I could get Annelise to bring you back in. I don't know what you'd be doing ... but maybe you could be drifting on a little raft because something happened to your ship. Maybe your ship attacked the ghost ship and you're one of the only survivors ...?

-- Oscar Wilde

“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women