z

Young Writers Society

Boarding school DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:09 pm
lizzifer says...

NO WE MUST CERATINLY NOT

it was fun! and we are sooooo close to being like the longest sb ever! We must, we must, we must. Come to think of it we actually made a highschool storybook that stayed alive long enough to develop a plot! If it dies then you made my hope panda bear DIE. Please? Please? Please! Let's just get it over with and down with SETH mortals. We cannot leave bs in the turmoil it is in, what would your character say huh?

Come on, only twenty more pages and we can wrap up the whole Seth thing and maybe fastforward to graduation?

*sorry...spam...
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:19 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

YESH! Lizz is showing some support and tomorrow I'm gonna kick Shauni into posting. And I noticed Jok was back around, so if maybe someone could PM him. And bolt is sometimes on.
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:06 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Guys, I have a suggestion <.< After they get Seth, we should flash forwards to Matt and May's wedding and leave it at that z.z They'll be like older and stuff. And then we'd have probably the only storybook in YWS that had an ending. A planned one, that is xD
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 pm
Shauni says...

*loves the idea*
Gosh, a wedding...! I can totally imagine it.
Yeah, let's kill Seth quickly!
Muahaha! :evil:

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci