z

Young Writers Society

Naruto discussion

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:31 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

I'm aware that bolgamn is the proctor of the new Naruto, but currently he's busy and we're filling up the post with silly argument. Come here to discuss your concerns. So we don't have three pages of back and forth talk.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:33 pm
Bloo says...

thank you for making this.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:38 pm
~Excalibur~ says...

Amon, I'm not sure but that's what I got from 434 with Deva announcing it... I wouldn't doubt that Naruto ends up dying to end the story. Just like Inuyasha's BAD END, and a bunch of others which I won't go into spoiling. I think the manga is going to be wrapped up at the end of this year... Least that's our general consensus. Either way, I hope no more filler in Shippuden.
Currently writing Gaea Arc #1 - Poisoned Throne

Help Class 5-B get started! (Link works now)
topic44711.html

39 Reviews

Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:45 pm
Bloo says...

I have to disagree, it was not certain naruto was captured the guy only grabbed him, naruto could still get out of the grip, and if he does not be rescued, i mean it is obvious to me he will become hokage to rap of the story.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:51 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Yes he has another clone, and those frogs are coming up with a genjutsu. On top of that I don't think it's ending soon. For naruto still has to deal with Madara, Sauske, and Kabut/Orchimaru
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:24 pm
Flux says...

XD I'm not even as far as you guys. I'm stuck in Shippuuden fillers. I really should start reading the manga...
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

39 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:44 pm
Bloo says...

heres a great site lereina, for both anime and manga

http://www.narutoget.com/

106 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:08 pm
Flux says...

We need more females in the RP, *laugh out loud*. I do believe I can play a second character, but we'd need to make another squad, am I right?

-- Oscar Wilde

39 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:00 pm
Bloo says...

Sorry Rina, but the teams have already been made, the time i will be adding a new team is during the chunin exams saga which will be after three others on here, i guess i could make that a all girl team, but they will be rarely referenced, they will be like the sand guys, coming in every now and again.

But, i guess you might be able to get some other people on other teams to switch their character gender, though that might not work, it is an idea.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

106 Reviews

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:47 am
Flux says...

So, since Piepieman dropped out, Yahiko is no more. So, with the 'okay' from Bolt, I am here to help the squad with the missing member! I'm not sure if we're pretending like Yahiko was never there, but here is the profile for the new member I will be playing as. (Its a girl, by the way!)

Profile~

Name: Hana Tottori

Appearance: She has sandy blonde hair with dark roots that she has pulled back into a ponytail. She has long piecy bangs that usually hide her face and expressions. Hana has tan skin and gray eyes that are always searching or observing others. She is fairly tall, the height of most boys her age, or a bit taller. She wears short-shorts with bandages underneath that go to her mid-thigh. She wears a white T-shirt and a tight brown vest with clips sideways on it. She has a utility belt stocked with numerous explosives.

Jutsu: Like most genjutsu, they play with the head. Hana's clan was known for explosives, but when they could not get themselves out of that situation, they used a smoke bomb and hid into the earth. From there, they'd use a genjutsu. Her genjutsu, however, only works if she has tasted the enemy's blood (Like Hidan needs to do so for his ritual). Once she has done that, Hana can use the genjutsu on the enemy. Once placed, she has to continue to dodge, in order to throw the enemy off. What is does is make the enemy see themselves two steps behind what their real action is. Her eyes turn solid black when she uses this technique.

Weapon: Hana uses explosives, and paper-bombs attacked to weapons like shuriken and kunai. She uses two blades that are sheathed on her back. She mostly uses dodge, and her speed, however, during fights to tire the enemy. She lessens their attack power and force by using explosive or her genjutsu to throw them off.

Personality: Since the death of her parents a year ago, she has taken to a quiet more conserved life. Her heart is soft, so any talk about parents or relationships or death, she bites back tears. She can be too trusting of other people (that could get her hurt) and she is too gullible (of reasonable things to believe.)

Other: Hana has a knack for explosives and creating bombs of her own. Her techniques rely upon them. She is also planning on becoming an ANBU Black Opp, or a Tracker Ninja, because of her immense observatory skills. I don't know if this is taken, but since Hana is great with observations, she loves to sketch nature and people and stuff. She is up for love.
- - -
Sorry for such a long description and such.

~La Reina

-- Oscar Wilde

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie