z

Young Writers Society

Zodiac discussion

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:29 am
View Likes
PhoenixBishop says...

I was unaware this is here, so this will be the new place we ask questions about Zodiac, and suggest plot points so we stay together. I don't want to lose anyone so I still want you guys to pm along with this. So ask questions and tell others what you think your characters future will be.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:33 am
TexanWriter says...

Ummm... well, on the topic of couples, and I have no idea why I'm starting off with this, Emily Righteous (Virgo) should astrologically go good with goat-boy Cappricorn or however you spell it. Yeah, the one that dosen't exist yet.

Thanks for letting me join!
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

121 Reviews

Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:07 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

You don't have to go strictly by astrology. What is the ratio for you and Ryan who is Aries. For instance Sagittarius and Gemini or more like an opposites attract thing going on.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

121 Reviews

Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:42 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Ok people I don't think we'll be getting any new members, they'd probaly be confused anyways so someone needs to take up the role of Capicorn. He should be a rouge.

Death~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:24 pm
Bloo says...

well i would volunteer but i already have two, would it be okay for me to have 3 or would that be to many.

121 Reviews

Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:28 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

lets see how others feel about it first if no one want to then you can have one.

Death~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:29 pm
Bloo says...

cool, and if i can i would like cancer.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:22 am
Threnody says...

I don't know if anybody wants to be a goat or a crab. But I'll succumb to the goat.

Name: Bettina Weiss

Sign: Capricorn

Powers that Come From Sign: She has the powers a satyr might. She can talk to animals and control the elements when she sings.

Other strengths: She knows a lot about nature and survival tactics. Can call upon the power of Panic like the Greek God Pan.

Appearance: Small svelte light build, chin length wavy thick tawny hair, blue green eyes, and a pale but not unhealthily so complexion.

Personality: She's very wispy but strong and a natural leader. She's very sweet but has a bit of an edge.

History: She has no idea. She can't remember her past at all. She only knows her life with the other Zodiac members. She sticks to Hailey a lot as she's her role model.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

121 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:41 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Ok lets get this straight we just crash landed in a cornfield outside of the facility. All of the Zodaic exept for Will, and Ryan. Is taht correct.

Death~

324 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:43 am
Threnody says...

Who are Will and Ryan. And yes they landed in a cornfield. Although that would have been cooler if it was a desert or a forest or a lake!
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

121 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:48 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Will is supposed to be Aquarius, but he hasn't been around for awile.

And Ryan is aries. boltageman controls him, so I'm not worried abou his introduction.

Death~

121 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:11 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

If you've taken astronomy at all in school then you know techniqally there is a thirteenth Zodiac sign. I'm playing with the idea of introducing him as a villain. What do you guys think?

Death~

324 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:03 pm
Threnody says...

I haven't who is it? And a villain would make the story better
~ The Little Prince~

121 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:17 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

a zodiac simble is determine by it crossing the ecliptic line. ophicuse's foot crosses this line, but has not ben reconized as a Zodiac becuase it would create a unlucky number. ophicuse is the snake charmer. He appears in the sky as a man with sakes wrapped around him

Death~

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:45 pm
phantom of the potter says...

Does anyone know what happened to Hailey's character? She seemed to have dissapeared... I mentioned her in one of my last posts, but there has been no reply yet...

And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami