z

Young Writers Society

Zodiac discussion

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:57 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Yes I pm'd her about her absence. I will give it a few more days before I act. For now just make sure she's mentioned from time to time.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

121 Reviews

Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:37 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Ok I relized after are run in with Drake, that he wasn't strong enough to take on all of us. So I came up ewith the idea of a partner. Problem is I don't know who or what she will be. I'm thinking that to stay with the star theme her powers should e based of a non Zodiac constellation.

What do you think?
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:41 pm
Bloo says...

that sounds good maybe she could be Dorado, the dragon, she could have hard skin, fire breath and wings. along with other enhanced body functions
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:44 pm
View Likes
Threnody says...

She could be Melpomene! The muse of tragedy. :cry:

You could really play with her skills and stuff.

And I love it how you consult us about these things.

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:55 pm
phantom of the potter says...

I like Forever's idea - she could cause misery or... something along those lines... She'd be a powerful enemy to have...

121 Reviews

Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:24 am
PhoenixBishop says...

I think I will use both. Correction the dragon is Draco what you offered is the swordfish which we have plenty of. I will use draco the dragon. She will have super strength and pryokenisis(the ability to create fire with mind, thick skin, and flight. The one you offered will be a young boy with the ability to manipulate emotions.

Death~

121 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:29 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Soon I'm going to have to kill off some charters. I believe it will be Cancer and if Kitty15 doesn't get on soon Lybra will have to die in the upcoming battle.

Death~

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:00 pm
Rydia says...

Sorry about my absence everyone. I've been moving towns a lot recently so my internet set-up is rather unstable but I'll catch myself up and write a post out within the next few hours x
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

121 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:03 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Ok, you won't be the casuality. I have decided that besides cancer their must be anther death. I have picked already although I'm waitng for some advice. Two people will die. Cancer is the obvious, and the other will be a surprise.

Ok I've been given some advice, and I'm now confused what to do. What do you think about killing of of a Zodiac. Note if your charter is the one to die, you can take over an existing non used charter, or make up a new one that is constellation related.

Never mind I got a plan.

Death~

121 Reviews

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:33 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Ok lets bring this storybook to an end. So get back to posting it's alomost over. We just have to take down Mr. Teax.

Death~

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:54 pm
Threnody says...

We're ending it already?! We've only got about a few hundred posts! Hmmmm
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

39 Reviews

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:23 am
Bloo says...

yeah, you can't just end it at 12 pages, we have to try to get it to 50 or higher
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

121 Reviews

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:52 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Fine I will not end it, but Emily, Will, and Tony haven't posted in awile. I'll see if I can get them back, but if I can't they will have to die. Mainly wil, because he's definetly broken the rule of two a week.

Death~

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:52 pm
piepiemann22 says...

I'm back, and have read the thoughts on continuing after Mr. Teax is dead. I've decided to have my character go out on his own to 'dig' up information and find a way to return to a normal life. I'll continue to post, but my posts will reflect what you guys post. Then when Teax is dead my character will create a situation to continue on. Sound about right?
I will always fight back, no matter what.

39 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:32 pm
Bloo says...

Are any of the bad power people coming on the mission with us. Or is it just the good guys. Cause i want to post but i did not want ti mess it up.

Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore