80%
No
20%

Total votes : 5

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:38 pm
Bloo says...

i hope you don't mind texan but i thouhg sense you did not like the clutter i would make this to help you out.
Last edited by Bloo on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:42 pm
TexanWriter says...

This helps a ton!! Thanks!!
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:53 pm
Bloo says...

your welcome

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:39 pm
Flux says...

I can summarize the story if you want.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:01 pm
Flux says...

Can someone post the claimed "to-be" couples? I'm a little confused. Someone is claiming one person, another is claiming the same one! It's crazy. Also, would someone mind posting their character's name and their power. That way we can have a quick look at it instead of going back in the threads.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:24 pm
TexanWriter says...

I can help with the power-person list.

Name: Raven Thistle
Powers: Shadow Sensing, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Concussion beams (she might obtain the last one in a looooooooooooooong time)

Name: Cadence Wayne
Powers: Telekinesis and can commune with the elements, as her brother does. They can manipulate the earth.

Name: Spencer Wayne
Powers: Has the ability to converse with animals, and temporarily take on their form for a half hour or so, but it drains all his energy. He and his sister can commune with the elements, but only earth.

Name: Julie
Powers: Telepathy and shadow sensing

Name: Emily Kit
Powers: Can morph into any object or animal, and can enlarge or shrink it.

Name: Felix Borde
Powers: He can raise the dead and do anything linking with that. He can use the shadows as physical matter as a weapon, he can communicate with the dead, and he can make them do his bidding. He's like Hades 2nd in command. He can also manipulate peoples fear and pain.

Name: Felicie Fabian
Powers: She can control peoples emotions and make them forget or remember things. She can drive them insane or cure them of there insanity.

Name: Gary Overlander
Powers: earth and plant manipulation, he can make pillars of rock emerge from the ground and make plants grow to his will.

Name: Ballow Linx
Powers: Slow time, (What it implies, he can slow time.)

Name: Layne Robbs
Powers: Shadow Sensing, Fire and Heat Manipulation

Name: Maribelle Leslie
Power: Emotion (she can change people's emotions and sense when people are mad or happy) mind reader

That's it of the characters that are active. I didn't include the ones that were canceled to make it easier.
Last edited by TexanWriter on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:44 pm
Bloo says...

Hey Texan would it be okay if i gave Gary water or electrical manipulation, but he won;t get it for a long time and even then separate and kind of weak, cause no one else is using them its all mind readers, telekinetic, morphing and earth and shadow sensing i think it is a little bland power wise.

88 Reviews

Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:26 am
TexanWriter says...

Sure! That's be fine by me. It'd make things really interesting!!

-Albert Einstein

88 Reviews

Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 am
TexanWriter says...

It looks to me like posts are getting ignored. Please, and this goes to everyone, read the previous post before you write!! Things are getting completely out of order, and peoples ideas on whats going on next are getting thrown in the trash, even when they're really good. Look before you leap, please please please!!!!!!

-Tex

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:07 am
Bloo says...

i know, it is getting to confusing i do not know what is happening anymore. But i have a sort of solution, we make a new one on the forum and start over, so we can make a better less confusing one, but it is up to you to decide, if you want i will make a poll on here for it.

88 Reviews

Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:10 am
TexanWriter says...

Hmmm... this is sounding good.. what exactly do you mean, a new one? A new post? Or new story?

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:14 am
Bloo says...

i mean go to the story section and post the same story idea and then we skip the character lay out and just go to the story starting from the beginning of it and then we keep accurate, so to eliminate the whole someone goes this way, then another goes another, then another goes another then someone follows the first one, then stuff not needed for the plot and stuff like that. I can make a poll on here and we can have a vote or you could just rule over it and say yes or no

88 Reviews

Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:24 am
TexanWriter says...

I think this would be great, but you should post a poll. I strongly believe in democracy, everyone should get a say. If you would do that, it'd be awesome!

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 am
Bloo says...

k done, i will go to the storybook and tell all to vote on it

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:46 am
Threnody says...

Oh please don't start it over! I was actually having fun!
This storybook actually amused me more than others!
I actually clicked on it first when I got an e-mail.
It was something exciting to look forward to!
i like it how it is!
Please don't!

Peace, Love and Desperate Pleas,
Forever Threnody
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown