80%
No
20%

Total votes : 5

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:59 pm
TexanWriter says...

I don't really cry too much, so if you can make this hardened tear gland work, you've done your job all to well!
Ha!
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:01 pm
Bloo says...

Hey Tex can you start a talk with Kelly and Gary, i was going to but i can't think of anything and Kelly has not really revealed that much of herself and i do not want to make stuff up. While i have given stuff for Gary and plus i give you permission to make things up for him.

88 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:06 pm
TexanWriter says...

Hmmm... *lightbulb flashes over Tex's head* Okay, but let everyone wake up first. Only the two crazy people are awake at the moment. ;)

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:06 pm
JustDance says...

Baha sometimes it's easy to make me cry sometimes it's hard.
Usually easy.
I cry if it's really sad like animal abuse, child abuse, old people get treated unfairly, racism, pain for others, unfairness, sad movies, sad pics, etc.
Baha I am such a wimp. xD

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:26 am
StolenHearts. says...

Psh I stayed up all night waiting for posts and then i fell asleep at my desk
and NOW everyone decided to post <:C
Man I adore this book :smt040

Random avatar

Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:49 pm
JustDance says...

Darn.
Okay I keep on confusing Gary with Ballow.
I meant Ballow not Gary sorry.

88 Reviews

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:41 am
TexanWriter says...

Uhhh... JustDance, are you going to say something?

-Albert Einstein

Random avatar

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:40 am
JustDance says...

Yeah:

I did that post cause I thought Gary was Ballow.
So..she doesn't hate Gary.
That was supposed to be aimed towards Ballow.
Just wanna clear that up for Bolt.

88 Reviews

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:49 am
TexanWriter says...

Oh. 'Kay.

-Albert Einstein

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:18 pm
Flux says...

I'll post tonight. Just letting you know. I saw something about a bus ... and was quote confused ...
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:13 am
TexanWriter says...

Gary had a dream while everyone was hanging out, so he shouted down the hall "MOVE IT!" and we all headed to his bus. I had Kelly send them all to an airport or something so they can go to New York. That's about it. And we've been having some deep conversations. And we've been having some clutter problems.

So, this is in reply to JustDances questions on the main thread.

1) Raining here a ton, too.

2) Yes, I'm from Texas. I wouldn't want to be from Timbukto or something and say I'm from Texas. That'd be weird.

3) If we were siblings, I would know what bolt looks like. At the moment, I think he looks like a hamster with a machine gun. So no. Plus, if my brother got on YWS, I might just shoot my computer.

4) That is weird, how we get on and off at the same time sometimes... *slowly scoots away from bolt*

5) I don't really have a six, but I just wanted to say that! Uhhh... JustDance, you gonna post a profile on Middle Earth?

-Albert Einstein

88 Reviews

Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:15 pm
TexanWriter says...

This is going really, really, really slowly. But, I have a solution/idea/thingamabopper that might fix it: Someone writes a summary of about five or six months into the future, and then we pick up at the point (five or six months into the future). So, everyone could post what they want to happen in the ammount of time here, it gets summarized, and an 'official post' is made on the Story Book. It could even be a year or two, if we get the urge!

What do ya'll think?

-Albert Einstein

Random avatar

Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:17 pm
JustDance says...

*shurgs*

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:30 pm
Bloo says...

sure, maybe the things happening could be everyone split up into groups to save the leaders (with some help of Ballow's dad to get them in) and then the whole thing went wrong and the shadows are taking the world over now.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

88 Reviews

Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:32 pm
TexanWriter says...

I like that.

What do you guys say, Rei and Hearts?

-Albert Einstein

Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt