z

Young Writers Society

Second Life

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:45 pm
Maybe says...

This is a place to discuss the storybook Second Life. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions, here would be the place to post them. All I ask is that you keep it on topic, please.

So far, the characters are:

Rose, played by SeleneForeverDream. Rose's previous life was Dorothy Anne. She is 15, and usually keeps to herself.

Isaac Silver, played by Face Engine. Isaac's previous life was Lev Vladimirovich. He is 19 and has strange impulses, usually to give money to strangers.

Sienna Eden, played by moon jumper. Sienna is a Civilian, not a Second Life. She is 21 and is fun to be around.

Joe Jones, played by .:Echelon:.. Joe's previous life was Lestat Demonch. He is 16 and is kind and gentle.

Alice Kent, played by kissthewitch. Alice's previous life was Cecylia Jasinski. She is 12 and not especially social.

Adam Koochin, played by jok101. Adam's previous life was Peter Walks. He is 22 and warm, but has a temper.

Noah Andover, played by Maybe. Noah's previous life was Trevor Stevens. He is 26 and is rebellious and inquisitive.

Kerry Parks, played by lukas8u. Kerry is a Mercenary. He is quiet and withdrawn.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:36 pm
View Likes
jok101 says...

When are we starting

116 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:32 pm
Maybe says...

Hopefully later today. If not, then tomorrow.

-May
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm
jok101 says...

can I start then pm me when I can

116 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:09 pm
Maybe says...

If you want to start, feel free to go ahead and do so. :)

-May

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:10 am
Bloo says...

likes the idea of the reincarnation
but where do you think it will go after the characters are done

If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates