z

Young Writers Society

The Chirstmas Caravaan

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:03 pm
moon jumper says...

Hey I made this thread so we can discuss things for everyone to see instead of sending millions of PMs.
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:08 pm
Princess says...

Thaaaank yoooou!

Finially!
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

39 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:44 am
moon jumper says...

your welcome ^^
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

39 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:59 am
moon jumper says...

Face Engine, do you want to be head animal/ animal hybrid since you were the first one to join?

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:54 pm
cat4prowl says...

Hi, I posted a profile a little bit ago... So now I'm wondering: how many characters can we have?

btw, can't wait to get started in this!

106 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:12 pm
Princess says...

you can have up to two characters. And you can start posting any time you like :wink:
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:19 pm
cat4prowl says...

Sounds good, but where exactly are the kids who are waiting to be picked up? What should we post about until the Caravan arrives?

106 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:23 pm
Princess says...

Like the struggles that they have on the way there, or how they are feeling. It is only a few posts away until we pick them up. Maybe you could move it along a bit. :wink:

39 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:45 am
moon jumper says...

Let me see, we have Petey, Andi, Toni, Allie, Stevey, Anne, and Emily. Only seven. Oh, and cat4prowl, you might want to invite a few friends. We've been trying to get more people to join. You obviously see we need many more characters.

Now I'm thinking that everybody have two, then we have 14 characters. If we get two or three more people to join in the next day or so then I think that will work. Of course, we might have someone join later.

Alright here's the tally:
Leaders (1 spot open)
Andi - Head of Caravaan
Emily - Second in Command
Toni
Simon
(1)

Animals/hybrids
Petey - Head Animal - Pigeon
Anne - Arctic Wolf Hybrid
Gavina - Hawk Hybrid
Blake - Deer Hybrid
Elizabeth - Hawk Hybrid

Children (9 spots open)
Allie - age 5
Stevey - age 14
Nova - age 7
Alex - age 13
Rutie - age 15
Zoe - age 13
Quin - age 10
Liu - age 10
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)

Shadow Caravaan (evil): Must PM me before taking a spot!
(1) Horosc - Head of Caravaan
(2) Carey - Second in command
(3) head animal
(4) Morana - Dragon Hybrid
(5) leader

You don't need to ask to have three characters.

For Children, here are the spots to be dropped off.

Sydney - first drop off
(1) Nova
(2)

Beijing - second
(1) Quin
(2) Liu

Cairo - third
(1)
(2)

Barcelona - fourth
(1) Alex
(2)

Brasilia - fifth
(1) Rutie
(2)

New Orleans - sixth
(1)
(2)

North Pole
(1) Allie
(2) Stevey
(3) Zoe

If you only have children characters, and they all are dropped off before the end, you can create another child to go to the North Pole even if there are no spots open.

The route:
the password is
http://s373.photobucket.com/albums/oo177/freckles3719/?action=view&current=worldmap-1.gif&t=1230652833374
http://s373.photobucket.com/albums/oo177/freckles3719/?action=view&current=largerworldmap.gif
The second one is easier to see the lines...

Did I leave anything out? Oh yeah, the sleeping arrangements...

CSV #1: leaders
CSV #2: hybrids and animals
CSV #3: Sydney, Beijing, Cairo, Barcelona
CSV #4: Brasilia, New Orleans, and North Pole

If I left anything out or you're confused post here and ask me!
Last edited by moon jumper on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:06 am, edited 14 times in total.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:20 pm
Maybe says...

I'd be willing to play as two children as well as Toni. Oddly enough, I do better with two or more characters to play as. I'll go ahead and post one profile now.

Oh, and moon jumper, to post pictures, I'd suggest uploading them to photobucket.com, then you can copy/paste the last link that is offered for your picture (it will be the image code) and put it in your post.

-May
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

39 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:56 pm
moon jumper says...

***Only two children per age. So if there's two 6-year-olds already your character cannot be six.

something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor