z

Young Writers Society

Transitions Discussion

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:58 am
ridersofdamar says...

So here you can ask any questions you might have about the world and i will do my best to answer.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:02 am
Princess says...

Is it okay if the wolf pack dies out? Or should I just say that someone kidnapped them?

Because nobody else is in the wolf pack here, and I thought I would make it interesting,
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

42 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:38 am
ridersofdamar says...

hmm... when i created this i was thinking of having a plot, but now ive had a change of heart. Im going to leave it up to everyone else to decide the plot.I will give little nudges so it doesnt get to far out of control, but as far as the people in the bunker go, its your choice. I would not make that the entire Wolf Pack though. remember, they are the second biggest outfit, and even though the war killed alot of people, there were alot of people in the city, and under a good leader many could have survived. Any other questions?
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

106 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Princess says...

Yeah, *Pokes*

You need to come into the story more.
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

42 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:56 pm
ridersofdamar says...

im trying, i just dont want toget in the middle of it and then when im gone over break not be able to post and everything goes into a standstill. im lucky i have a comp right now, but after tomorow, i wont so im trying not to get involved too much.

if anyone knows anyone else who might be interested, try to get them involved guys and girls, but mostly girls cuz we only have one active writer who is a girl and then the kid. so lets try and make it more diverse.

im going to post a link to here on the main story so everyone knows about it.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:25 am
Rubric says...

hey sorry for not posting the last couple of days, my net's been down. I hope everyone keeps up with this as I'm really enjoying it and it hasn't gone haywire yet. I'm gonna be out of town from the 29th-2nd so I'll hand Tobias over to someone else and have megan go on an isolated journey that doent need narration: just a heads up.
Keep writing!
So you're going to kill a god. Sure. But what happens next?

Diary of a Deicide, Part One.

Got YWS?

106 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:26 am
Princess says...

Oh my gosh.. Lol I just realised that I am the only girl posting :lol:

Funnnyy stuuff.....*backs up slowly*

152 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:54 am
Rubric says...

ok kids, it's holidays so we're all a little off the ball, but don't let this one die! I figure it's probably a good time to have a "nap break" for our characters" so if one of the next posts could take place the next morning, that would be for the best. Remember, characters need to sleep!"

Princess, Sylverdawn's a girl too, I reckon he was talking about characters :P

Got YWS?

42 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:58 pm
ridersofdamar says...

yup i was. maybe we shoulld put it on hold for the holidays? start it back up when everyone gets back? I dont know its up to you, but im not at a comp much so itll be hard for me. you guys choose. If i dies i might start a new one with a more survival emphasis, maybe earlier on in the apocalypse.

152 Reviews

Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:39 am
Rubric says...

Sounds good. If so I'd definitely be up for the new one, but I reckon we can keep this one alive. People might not all read the discussion thread though, so if we give this a holiday siesta, they need to know.

Got YWS?

106 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:32 pm
Princess says...

Guys, can we start up Transitions again? The holidays are over.

42 Reviews

Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:08 am
ridersofdamar says...

YEAH! lets do it, someone bring me in and lets get this s*** rollin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Im hyper)

I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser