z

Young Writers Society

Kidnapped Discussion

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:03 am
FinalFreedom says...

Alright, this is where plot ideas can be shared.

For plot idea approval, or character interaction questions, add: pup_kie@hotmail.com

We start as soon as we get 10.
Anti-Peta.

"In Vabbi , I was ambushed by six of them! They wielded blunt wooden sticks and were hissing at me about overdue fines... Bandits? Oh, no. These were library envoys."

-- Vael/Nathanael, Guild Wars: Eye of the North

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:15 am
Miss Slade says...

Hmmm... I think it should start out on like a day thats pouring down rain, but besides that I have no idea...

sylverdawn: can I claim Kiron for Dahlia? :3
You Cry, I Cry.
You Laugh, I Laugh.
You Jump Off Of A Cliff,
I Laugh... Even Harder.

17 Reviews

Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:44 am
FinalFreedom says...

Hmmm, very good idea. Knowing my character, that would put her in a very bad mood, she hates rain!

Thank you, Miss Slade, that is how it will begin. Of course, we will be lead into the royal castle, all but soaking wet and freezing!

Also, kelburne(I can't even remember his character's name, he likes to be difficult!) has claimed Elon.
Anti-Peta.

"In Vabbi , I was ambushed by six of them! They wielded blunt wooden sticks and were hissing at me about overdue fines... Bandits? Oh, no. These were library envoys."

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:18 am
Miss Slade says...

Dahlia has Kiron, sylverdawn's character! :3
You Cry, I Cry.
You Laugh, I Laugh.
You Jump Off Of A Cliff,
I Laugh... Even Harder.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:51 am
sylverdawn says...

Here's my email address. phoenixsoaring666@hotmail.com
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

17 Reviews

Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:58 pm
FinalFreedom says...

The First Setting

Our "prisoners" have arrived in the Royal Capital of Cambosea, after almost a fortnight of traveling across the country with very limited food and water. Dehydrated and famished, they are chained in a single file line as they walk along the major market street of Dankaar. Our first few posts will be about the journey to the castle. Keep in mind: there are merchants, thieves, beggars, gypsies, almost everything along the street was we are being lead through it. I would like for every person to post about their point of view of the journey, except kelburne, before we move on to the castle.

Kelburne- As says his description, he has been unfrozen from a large block of ice, therefore he is already in our "cell" in the castle, awaiting the rest of us to arrive. Please leave him out of dialog or description until we are delivered and placed in the "cell".

The Second Setting

This is where you are free to go on fury-fits and anger rages, while we are in the castle. Here is where we will first meet Templar, and after this scene, the rest is free run. No sets will be given to you, only the location. All description on how we get to where we are going and what it looks like is up to you, keeping in mind the climate type of the country we travel to, though.

The most important thing: have fun.
Anti-Peta.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:28 pm
LilyJamey says...

Here's mine MSN: weiling_tay@hotmail.com
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:23 pm
moon jumper says...

Hey, LilyJamey, thanks for bringing me into the story!
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain