z

Young Writers Society

dnd sb's?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:40 am
ridersofdamar says...

this is the first ive heard of storybooks, but i like the idea. I play dnd and was wondering if you could run one in a similar way. Everyone would have a charcter, like in dnd and one person would tell the story and the others would respond. Conbat would be weird though, especially wars. anyway if there is aything like this on the boards already let me know thanks.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:51 am
Snoink says...

This happens in storybooks all the time! :D Look around the storybooks and see how they're run, just to get a general idea, and then start your own, if you want!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly