z

Young Writers Society

Columbia Mercy Hospital DT

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:34 pm
Via says...

I don't know about you, but I've started to have to make piecharts for Tyson and Sydney and lots of behind the scenes discussion is going on lol.

Plus Bella said we needed one.

So...here is your Discussion Thread! :D
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:04 pm
Bella says...

Sorry I didn't post my miny rant type thing here - I kinda forgot.

So, here's what I've got for relationship status type things for my characters, just to make sure we're all on teh same page.

Evan Kensington

Thinks he's in a steady relationship with Sydney, even though they're keeping it quiet. At some point in time he's going to catch Sydney doing something-or-other with another man, or something to that effect, and be completely devistated. Then Sugar-Beth Carey, who he has been growing close to over the past weeks/months, will be there to console, and eventually date, him.

Isabella Milan

May eventually have something with Daniel - at the moment they're just flirting. If not, she has no relationships planned on.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:37 pm
andimlovegalore says...

I'll do some relationship thing too =]

Lily West
Random character Jack - but they're sort of messy so still room.
Something with Tyson too atm, that might go places =D

Jermemy Raynor
ex-wife.. not relevent a lot!
He has a best friend that he has a kind of turbulent relationship with (he's not an 'onscreen' character exactly).
Daniel was flirting with him =D Daniel flirts with everyone ^_~ I don't think Ray minds much though.
Last edited by andimlovegalore on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:44 am
Rydia says...

And I think I'll follow the crowd XD

Roxanne Peters

No plans at all. Roxanne puts her career before relationships but she does sometimes wish she'd chosen differently.

Daniel Aster

Had a relationship with Sydney in the past and is still disapointed that it didn't work out. Currently he has flirting plans with just about everyone in the hospital. Might have a serious relationship with Bella later.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:45 pm
Via says...

Sydney Parker

Currently in a secretice, unofficially relationship with Evan Kensington. Has been with Daniel Aster in the past.

Daughter of the Chief of Surgery, Modesty Keating-Parker. Has a younger sister (not being played, yet...anyway.)

Tyson Cromwell

Flirty, especially with Isabella Milan and Lily West. If he commits to any relationship it will be with Lily, however.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:03 am
Fand says...

Indrajit Choudhry

A confirmed bachelor thus far, but he's feeling the need to start a family--or at least find someone for company and affection. He's a bit of a lonely guy, but very sweet, lol. He doesn't know anyone at the hospital yet, as he's transferring in on the interns' second day.

Modesty Keating-Parker

Like V mentioned, Des is Sydney's mother--and there's a lot of tension there, as you'll probably be reading, lol. On a more personal note, Des is also in a relationship with a college professor twenty-one years younger than her, which is something of a scandal.
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:03 am
PenguinAttack says...

*~* MUST READ *~*

This concerns the activities going on next at the hospital so if everyone could please make sure they read this and understand the post that would be awesome. If there are any questions make sure you’ve read the entire post before posting your questions < that’s just sensible. ;)

At roughly 2:30 pm on the first day, there will be an incident in the Emergency Department of the hospital. This incident will involve several interns and residents, as well as other casual staff. I’m telling you this now because this is a large event and you’ll need to have your next few posts co-ordinated.

- If you’re not already getting together, through pm or otherwise, to work out and match up your posts, you’ll have to start doing it for this. –

To begin the event there will be a woman in the ED that is suspicious, nervous and rough looking. She has a cut down one arm, blood on her shirt, and will not give any of her details. She is violent and out of control. The interns will be the ones attempting to subdue her. The residents will be watching from a short way away, probably having some trying to clear some other patients away would be a good idea. Three of your characters will have to page Emily, Sydney, Aaron and Des. You might not have to mention this specifically, but it would be nice? She is not to be subdued before the above characters post, or indicate their positions in the matter, okay?

This is why you need to co-ordinate. Make sure that you understand where your character is at the moment and where they will be at that time. We need at least a few of you – a mix of interns and residents – at the scene. Some of you can be left out of the incident itself, you will be working on the sidelines with Des as she tries to sort out the problems.

I’d suggest using this thread to inform everyone of where you are, where you intend to be, and if you will be doing something drastic at that time. This is a bit of a set event. It will be an example of how well we can write together.

Don’t be shy about pming someone with your suggestions for what you’ll be doing, especially if you’re using their character, this is fantastic for making sure the characters you use stay true to their personalities.

*Hearts* Le Penguin.
Last edited by PenguinAttack on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:22 am
Rydia says...

Daniel will be at his appointment with Jeremy, most likely, and I'll have Roxanne on her way down to surgery but she'll probably by-pass the event so she doesn't miss her appointment. There again, it depends on what drastic things people might be doing as she passes by.
Writing Gooder

Random avatar

Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:02 pm
andimlovegalore says...

OK that sounds good =] like kitty just said, Jeremy will be with Daniel in his private room from 2pm so.. probably still at 2:30.

I'll have Lily right there if that's alright? She could be trying to subdue the woman.. or sort of round there and then she could page someone?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:06 pm
Rydia says...

Daniel and Jeremy are going for scans but they're still out of the way and will probably be returning to Daniel's room afterwards =)
Writing Gooder

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:17 pm
Fand says...

Des will probably not be on hand in the ED, but will be working the situation from outside, so expect pages. ^^
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:56 am
RoryLegend says...

soooooo....yeah ummmm..I shall place Corrie at the scene..I lost Brian a page ago but shall also place him there.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:54 am
PenguinAttack says...

Okay kids, so the movement is getting along now.

At some point soon I'd like to be getting Sugar-Beth, the patients and Sydney out of that room. And maybe seeing where everyone else is in the hospital. I'm still not entirely sure *who* is in the ER and who's outside. So, if we could clarify that it would rock.

In ER:

Emily
Sydney
Isabella
Aaron
Sugar-Beth

Outside ER:

Des
Evan
Daniel
Carey

**not sure where everyone else is now**

*Hearts* Le Penguin.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

Random avatar

Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:16 am
andimlovegalore says...

Penguin -> Lily is in the ER room as well.
Jeremy Raynor is outside the ER (wherever Daniel is)

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:18 am
Rydia says...

Roxanne and Jeremy are with Daniel and Evan outside the ER, in the lounge.
Writing Gooder

'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights