Young Writers Society

sky storm dt

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue May 13, 2008 11:15 am
myfreindsavamp says...

Hope this helps you guys.

Discuss away.
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue May 13, 2008 2:39 pm
Bella says...

So why is our group to blame? How do we end up at the place where we are blamed?

Also, I need a way to get my character in. She's just sitting in the middle of the inn, and i've no idea what's going on.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed May 14, 2008 4:10 am
sylverdawn says...

How about the real assassins run through the inn, they drop something that identify s them and one of us picks it up, so we get mistaken for them.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

66 Reviews

Wed May 14, 2008 11:59 am
sylverdawn says...

Here's a character list so we don't have to keep skipping back. Those who have Storm Caller characters should pick one of the elements. (wind, thunder, water, sometimes ice) that they rely on the most. Although they can all use wind, thunder, and water. Ice is a rarer ability.

Ghostwriter- Kaze Wenston, a human officer in Aidail's army. His family aided in the escape of the Queen during the takeover and most of them were later executed in front of him. His abilties make him adept at fighting winged people. Kaze cares deeply for his only living blood relative, his little sister.

Billy- Howell Mckinney, a human of the Lower realm who was raised in the Sky Realm. His father captained a ship in one of the rebellions and died. Howell possesses a deep seated grudge against the empire. He's a talented fighter at both close range and long range combat. And he possesses a pair of mechanical wings.

Summergirl13- Camelia, a Storm Caller and one of the royal triplets. Her mother hid her on the sky island of Gyania, where she was raised by an elderly couple. Along with the usual powers of a Storm Caller, Camelia also has the unique ability to speak to animals and grant them the ability of flight. She travels with her best friend a winged wolf named Layla.

TNCowgirl- Kaleb, a Storm Caller and one of the royal triplets. Kaleb was left on the island of Bellow, and pretty much raised himself after the family he lived with died. Skilled with blades and at hand to hand combat, Kaleb has a strong affinity for the wind element. And therefore relies on it the most. Ironically, like his sister he also travels with a winged wolf named Kuma.

ambercoultis- Draive, a Storm Caller raised on the man made island of Grave Hill. Her family didn't really restrict how she used her powers, but Draive makes sure to use them where no one can see. She wields a long sword and has a strong affinity for thunder and a lesser affinity for rain.

Bella- Acrylis, a Storm Caller and the last of the royal triplets. Left on the island of Sylvia, Acrylis was raised by a poor couple until they died. At which point she was taken in and raised as a servant of Sylvia's noble family. Like her cousin she can manipulate ice as well as the other elements. Her weapon is a staff that she can change into a pendant.

Dr. Jamie Bondage- Alexandria, Alex for short, human. A hot tempered girl with a strong mistrust of the male gender. After she was burned badly she learned to defend herself and is talented in the use of several different weapons. She's heavily armed almost all the time, and can blend in with her surroundings.

Maki-Chan- Aki, a Storm Caller from the island of Sendia. Her heart is broken and her feelings are deadened. Aki has a strong affinity for thunder.

sylverdawn- Azrayel, Ray for short. A Storm Caller who grew up on the jungle island of Karov. Ray is the illegitimate child of the Sky King's traitor brother, his father doesn't know he exists and Ray himself is unaware of his Royal Heritage, although he's the spitting image of his father. Ray fights with twin short swords, he has a strong affinity for thunder but prefers to rely on wind. Like his cousin Acrylis he can manipulate ice. Ray is considered a genius at aerial combat. Recently ran off and joined the rebels based on the sky island of Lexan.

LunaBuna43- Tanner Lockheart, a human raised by tigers. She grew up with Ray on the island of Karov. Was trained to fight by a pair of rogues and is heavily armed almost constantly. Tanner can talk to any animal, and when she wants can take on their senses. She is almost inseparable from Tigra, a white tiger who's fur has a blue tint.

Firestar- Kivok, a Storm Caller, raised on Tynor by a captain in Aidail's army. As of yet he is unaware that he is a Storm Caller. He's an assassin who works for the highest bidder, which means he himself has no loyalty to the empire.

novel.php?id=1157

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed May 14, 2008 2:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Where is my guy. I really want back in. :'(
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

66 Reviews

Wed May 14, 2008 3:36 pm
sylverdawn says...

He's in their, I put the characters in the order the profiles were posted.

novel.php?id=1157

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Thu May 15, 2008 9:05 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

LunaBuna43- Tanner Lockheart, a human raised by tigers. She grew up with Ray on the island of Karov. Was trained to fight by a pair of rogues and is heavily armed almost constantly. Tanner can talk to any animal, and when she wants can take on their senses. She is almost inseparable from Tigra, a white tiger who's fur has a blue tint.

You forgot something and I'll add it through this.

Tanner can also transform into other animals...I forgot to mention that
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell