z

Young Writers Society

Marvel

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed May 14, 2008 10:09 pm
View Likes
deleted6 says...

I'm waiting for someone else to post, maybe if Kylan posts I can. Since it's linked to where I am.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed May 14, 2008 10:13 pm
View Likes
Maybe says...

I hope to post soon. I don't have much time online on the weekdays, so what I do have is normally deticated to homework. I should be able to post tomorrow during school.

So are there any ideas on what we should do? Kylan has a good point that fighting and regrouping and fighting again could become boring fast.

We could always split up into even smaller groups, but I don't know how much more we could do with that...

Anyone have any ideas?

-May
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu May 15, 2008 12:04 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Maybe the heroes send a group to spy on the villains and some members of the group are captured so there's a rescue mission etc?
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Thu May 15, 2008 4:28 pm
View Likes
Kylan says...

Perhaps both villains and heroes must work together to defeat a greater enemy? Such as something otherwordly?

Or we could take the fight/regroup and squeeze as much fun as possible out of it.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Thu May 15, 2008 4:33 pm
View Likes
Kylan says...

Perhaps both villains and heroes must work together to defeat a greater enemy? Something otherworldy? Maybe the government decides that all superhumans must be destroyed. Maybe they have a device that drains supervillains/heroes of their powers. Or, in the case of those who have no extra-ordinary powers, this device can seriously wound/kill. Kind of an "X-Men" spin?

"The world is better without superhumans."

?

I'll post something as soon as someone on my side of the seaboard posts.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann