z

Young Writers Society

Steampunk: The Schism DT

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:36 pm
deleted6 says...

Okay, I said I wasn't going to post this until later but now it seems I have to.

Now you got the idea of the split well I'll explain basics.

The Dwarves though facing well trained magic won due to the discovery of the mineral: Veneficus Plumbeus (litrally Magic Duller). They found it had the properties to dullen effects of magic or destroy it affects. Once the war was won the split happened with the Dwarves, many felt that with the discovery of this mineral they were truly superiour. So left the arrogant, proud and ambitious and many others.

Already in shaky treaty with the Dwarves, this led to growing factions in the Elves. A lot believed that this mineral was evil.

In the city of Xecholian the major industrious giant of the land, the Neoo formed the first Corp which soon overcame most but not all of the opposition in the Indutrial Area.

With the Split of Dwarves and ever growing fear of the Elves. The Discrimination of the Hybrids. Anger is growing and revolution looks probable. But the Humans desperate to keep the Peace try and make sure the stirrings are limited.

Any questions?

----------------
Listening to: No Use For A Name - I Want To Be Wrong
via FoxyTunes
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:05 pm
deleted6 says...

Oh, an added thing. I realized why this story was going nowhere, no objective. Well I have one now. A key individual most likely the Prime Minister a Hybrid hater and trying to bridge the factions between Dwaves and Elves is going to be murdered. Now because of what they're trying to do and do. Suspicion flung around at everyone sending the stirring to peak. Everything changes at this point.

PS: We're not all gonna to be in one groups, it's split to start and can go to any place in the world.

Now please people post! :(
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate