Fan says...

blipblip. DT now up.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:04 pm
Bella says...

All right!
*raises hand*
I have the small comment of "I am finding it extremely difficult to post without Phindin posting regularly..."

Help? Please?
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:46 pm
Fan says...

Maybe you could PM him?

EDIT: IF a Mod reads this, can you move it please. I really don't know where the sub-forums are.

142 Reviews

Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:15 am
Bella says...

No, he's just not online that much apparently. last time he was on was...Wednesday. :( it makes posting difficult, and I hate posting as another persons character when I don't know them..

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:54 am
sylverdawn says...

alright heres the character list, if more people join I'll update it. Sorcerer's are divided into three categories, depending on their abilities. Passive, Combat, and Passive/Combat (P/C). It is far easier for a Passive type to gain control of their power then a Combat type. However, Combat types tend to have stronger magical reserves.

Sylverdawn- Kai Sohn, a fourteen year old boy from Tohra, with the ears and tail of a silver fox. Kai is a combat type with strong elemental and shapeshifting powers. His defensive abilities are almost non-existant. Kai's familiar is a nine-tailed silver fox named Kii. His special ability is to Soul Jump. Was of the Slave Cast before coming to the school.

Rubric- Jarra Fin, a fifteen year old boy from Restehna, a P/C type with strong stealth powers, has latent abilities over air and water. His familiar is Timothy, a young Pseudo Dragon. Was of the Warrior Cast before coming to the school. His ability is Magical Artifice.

TN Cowgirl- Kenra, a sixteen year old girl from Sendra, a combat type with elemental abilities, mainly fire and earth, she can also heal. Her familiar is a mongoose named Kam. Was of the Warrior Cast before coming to the school. Kenra's special ability is Battle Soul.

Majestic Fantasist- Alexey Crolle, a fifteen year old boy from the Royal Cast of Sendra. A P/C type with control over molecules. His familiar is Delilah, a three foot long yellow tree snake.

SishBee- Ray, a fifteen year old girl from Calekt, a P/C type with strong stealth abilities and control over water. Her familiar is a golden eagle called Crow. Was of the Noble Cast before coming to the school.

Phindin- Jorge Melvaro, a sixteen year old boy from Danar. A passive type with powerful defensive abilities and healing powers. His familiar is Loop, the gull. Was of the Noble Cast before coming to the school. His special ability is Gills.

Bella- Isabella (Bella) Maria, a sixteen year old girl from Danar. A combat type with strong fighting skills, fair defensive powers, and almost no healing abilities. Her familiar, Jax, was cast into the form of a small rabbit, Bella suspects he was originally a dragon. A childhood friend of Jorge's, was of the Peasant Cast before coming to the school.

Lindsaroo- Tayla Danners, a fifteen year old girl from Danar. A combat type with fire abilities can enhance her own speed. Her familiar is Rosila, a lizard. Was of the Peasant Cast before coming to the school.

Fan- Acelyn Veris, a fifteen year old girl from Mythial. From a fluke her magic developed at a young age so her control is better then most. A P/C type with strong defensive and healing abilities. Her familiar is Craw the Crow. Was of the Peasant Cast before coming to the school. Her special ability is Crow Feathers.

NewWriter- Calyn, a thirteen year old girl from Restehna. A P/C, with singing magic that has various effects. A silver eagle named Cristae. Was of the Peasant Cast before coming to the school. Calyn's ability is Sharp Sense.

Keisha-Ann- Mia, a fifteen year old girl from Dannar. A combat fighter with power of fire and wind. Her familiar is a black changing thingamig. Was of the Slave Cast before coming to the school.

Alright that's it, those with star comments in their characters please fix these problems. Also we'll post a full list of dorm rooms on the DT in a while. For those of you who don't have your special abilities just list them with a post and I'll edit. Make sure that they are unique to your character(s).
Last edited by sylverdawn on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:20 am, edited 5 times in total.

66 Reviews

Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:00 am
sylverdawn says...

also I think we need to come up with characteristics for the remaining kingdoms, so far only three have that. Danar, a mainly desert kingdom. Restehna, an island archipelago. And Tohra a mountain kingdom.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

142 Reviews

Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:32 am
Bella says...

*raises hand* Why did you put that Bella's ability was time? I put that she'd learn what it was with time, just because i don't know what to make it yet...?

66 Reviews

Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:07 am
sylverdawn says...

*sorry misread it.*

novel.php?id=1157

161 Reviews

Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:56 am
Fan says...

Finally thought up Acelyn's ability.

Crow Feathers: An inaccurate merging with Craw enables her to draw up a shield of crow feathers. Their magical strength is extrememly high, but, the untrained merging is often subject to miscasting.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:39 am
Phindin says...

Rejoice, comrades. I have returned. =P

And hm. Let's have Jorge's ability be Gills--an obvious name for the ability to breath underwater.
"Buy, buy, buy, buy; sell, sell, sell
How well you've learned to not discern;
Who's foe and who is friend,
We'll own them all in the end."

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:58 am
Rubric says...

Jarra's ability is magical artifice. (making cool magic items) It'll take a while to show up, but I'm planning on having this storybook work for a while.

HAs anyone given any thought to what happens after the assembly? Who's the head of the school? A head wizard was mentioned in an earlier post....do they make a speech?

Perhaps we could come up with 4 or 5 subjects for the kids to study as well...like, weapons training, elemental magic, changing (shapeshifting/invisibility), Magical Lore (history and theory) etc.

it seems like a bit of work but without it, things are gonna flounder pretty fast.

Ooooh, and are we going to pad out the ranks of first years with faceless npc's?

Someone, please have answers :(
So you're going to kill a god. Sure. But what happens next?

Diary of a Deicide, Part One.

Got YWS?

161 Reviews

Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:38 am
Fan says...

That would probably be up for Sylver to decide. But it would probably be good to say that we all do the same lessons in our first year to give us a general feel for magic, and in the second years, we choose subjects based on our strengths. Using how my school works. ;P
This sort of reminds me of hogwarts with a twist. Want to rip a bit more from our dear J.K? (seeing as we're a bit clueless at the moment)

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:41 pm
Rubric says...

sounds like a plan, but i want duels where people actually die early in the saga, bwahahahahahahaha.

"Oh no Acelyn, somebody let a troll loose in the dungeon"
"Dont worry, I'll stop it."
...Thud
*kill count 1*

"Watch out Kai, that dog has three heads"
"Don't worry, I'll sooth it with music"
"What do you mean it's tonedeaf?"
*kill count 2*

I foresee a dark, dark future
So you're going to kill a god. Sure. But what happens next?

Diary of a Deicide, Part One.

Got YWS?

66 Reviews

Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:08 pm
sylverdawn says...

yeah we should decide on classes, and stuff. Keep in mind though they're getting a basic education as well as a magical one.

let's say 8 classes, and they rotate every other day in groups of four. between magical and basic. How's this sound. The blank ones are open for suggestions.

basic-
weapons
history (both magical and non)
-
-

magic-
changing
elemental(since everyone pretty much has one)
potions (can't have a magic school without potions class)
-

As for the school's had master, as Melody's most trusted Sorcerer. (he'd have to be, to be allowed to train all the others) he's mostly away on business. I'll introduce him at the assembly and then people can have him show up occasionally. But not too often.

novel.php?id=1157

161 Reviews

Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:43 pm
Fan says...

I don't know, but for some reason, the finer arts springs to mind. Maybe Music and/or Arts in basic.
And we might need more magic lessons, as there seems to be a lot to cover. Or maybe we could squeeze it in using multi-purpose names. e.g
Survival - Protection/Healing/Sterilising foods with magic...you get the gist
Magical control - Controlling your powers, not miscasting.

And because there has to be one where people fall asleep, Magical Theory. x_x

EDIT: And Acelyn would so kill that Troll. We're it 5 ft 3 and had artheritis :)

I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother