z

Young Writers Society

War of Gods DT

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Wed May 07, 2008 3:16 pm
cat4prowl says...

what happened? why is no one posting anymore? if we need a plot, we should keep it going here with ideas and stuff. come on! let's make this storybook last!

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Fri May 09, 2008 11:08 pm
Maki-Chan says...

We need to post>_< Here are some Ideas for plot ^_^

1. Entry is still alive (Gasp), and he is planning an over throw of the gods. One of the things he needs to do is kill Viola, and her emotions. With that he can turn humans, other creatures (Demons, angels ect.) and weak minded gods. What can we do to stop him?!

2. Naomi, everything was taken from her. Her first life, family, friends. and her loves- Sirith and Haimon. Her heart is broken and now filled with rage. She wants to destroy everything.

3. Viola and her emotions have been out of control. Now Zues wants to put them in thier place.

anyone else have ideas?
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Thu May 15, 2008 3:33 am
LunaBuna43 says...

I wrote and idea down in my notebook during my english class and left it at school. I'm going to try and get it tomorrow and type it up durning computer class. Kay?
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Thu May 15, 2008 10:02 pm
Maki-Chan says...

ok LunaBuna-son ^_^
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Thu May 15, 2008 11:28 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

Crap!!! My english teacher found it and tossed it! She didn't know it was mine!! *cries* I'll have to rethink it. *pouts* It's sooo not fair!
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris