z

Young Writers Society

psychic soldiers DT

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:44 am
sylverdawn says...

alright this is the DT. We can figure out the plot and other stuff here. I would like to have name suggestions for the organization we're running from. I haven't been able to come up with any. I'll also create a character list so people don't have to keep backtracking.

sylverdawn- Seiya, a 17 year old girl, she can manipulate wind and electricity. She has a pair of crimson wings that let her move at the speed of sound for short periods. Her second nature is a leopard.

Ghostwriter- James, a 14 year old boy, he can levitate/fly. His second nature is that of a bird.

Lunabuna- Lilith, a 15 year old girl, she can create illusions, turn invisible, and manipulate fire. Her second nature is a black wolf with a purple collar.

Maki-Chan- Momo, a 15 year old girl, can manipulate metal and has super speed/strength. Her second nature is a tiger.

Layleun- Tobias, a 16 year old boy, can teleport. His second nature is a saluki, a type of dog.

phantom- Kaia, a 15 year old girl, she can heal, manipulate water, and see through the eyes of animals. Her second nature is a jaguar.

Okay that's it feel free to use the DT.
Last edited by sylverdawn on Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:56 am
LunaBuna43 says...

Just in case nobody knows this is what a Saluki looks like...
http://www.petplanet.co.uk/petplanet/im ... saluki.jpg

Also, please don't let my person disappear, I won't be back on YWS till Sunday...I'm going into the mountains with NO INTERNET...
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:56 pm
Maki-Chan says...

thanks LunaBuna-Chan!
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:12 pm
Layleun says...

I love Salukis ^.^ I like this picture better. Tobi's all white:

I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor