z

Young Writers Society

The Black Plague DT

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:05 am
~Volant~ says...

Do we know what's going to happen on this island, or are we just going to wing it?
Where are we going?

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:17 am
cat4prowl says...

I'm not exactly sure... do we want a plan? I'm fine with winging it, but that's just how i roll... (sorry, i promise never to do that againl :lol: :roll:) Anyways, what kind of plan do we need? It's full of dangerous plants and animals, and we need a plan to get to Toribrio's.

93 Reviews

Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:02 am
~Volant~ says...

I don't know.....maybe she hates us and set traps while we were still trying to naviagte the reefs? lol

I was thinking more of the maps. Are we going to, like, try and steal them, and she comes after us, and we come to an agreement that she's coming with us? Or do we try to steal them and fail before we're even out of her place? Or do we not try to steal them at all and come to an agreement first? Myabe a mutiny, like, half of us are all, "Whatever, she's just a fricken girl, and a blind one at that, just take the fricken maps," while others are all, "These maps mean the world to her (no pun intended...haha. ahem) let's just take her with us." I mean, we can't just walk up to her place and take the maps; too boring. Our first meeting with Toribrio should be...um...memorable, I think. lol
Where are we going?

93 Reviews

Mon May 05, 2008 3:52 am
~Volant~ says...

Okay, so those of us trapped in the pit....how do we get out? How are we going to run into Toribrio?
Where are we going?

135 Reviews

Tue May 06, 2008 8:11 pm
cat4prowl says...

maybe we can find some sort of tunnel ooh!! dierik could get mad that they are stuck and then push garin into the wall which caves in and wa-la le tunnels!

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Wed May 07, 2008 2:52 am
Bella says...

I alraedy had Isabella find the tunnel, unless I am much mistaken.

I haven't checked this DT in forever :( But I think I did all right :)
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

93 Reviews

Wed May 07, 2008 11:06 pm
~Volant~ says...

Why would you push Garin?! He's wounded!!! haha. I like the idea though. We have a tunnel already, but maybe we can use that somewhere else......haha.
Where are we going?

93 Reviews

Sat May 10, 2008 9:28 pm
~Volant~ says...

Wait...is the tunnel just an aclove, or does it actually go somewhere? I'm confused.
Where are we going?

135 Reviews

Sat May 10, 2008 11:22 pm
cat4prowl says...

i think for the sake of us getting somewhere, it eventually will lead to Toribrio's cabin

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun May 11, 2008 10:21 pm
Maybe says...

Currently, Toribrio is hiding in a little crack in the cliffs. But I can have her eventually run out of water and since she doesn't know if the pirates have fallen into any of her traps, she'll try to make her way back to her 'cabin' (i was thinking more of a crude hut, but either works) only to find the pirates already there...? Just shooting off ideas here.

-May
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

93 Reviews

Mon May 12, 2008 12:27 am
~Volant~ says...

That could work real well, Maybe. We can stumble into the hut and say, "Hey, cool, she's not here. Let's take the maps and run before she realizes they're gone," Then she comes and is all, "Nobody move! I've got a {insert weapon or threat here}!!" Or something. haha.
Where are we going?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed May 14, 2008 12:48 am
TNCowgirl says...

Bella, what can we do with Cap'n and my girl. I'm bored and I want to post something on it. Any ideas?
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

93 Reviews

Wed May 14, 2008 4:08 am
~Volant~ says...

You could encounter some of those sprights.....

Um, Prowl? What's wrong with Dierek? I don't know how to react.....haha. Should Garin be affected too? Or is it just touching the goop?
Where are we going?

135 Reviews

Wed May 14, 2008 3:04 pm
cat4prowl says...

Hehe I'm not really sure, everyone else can do whatever they want I just really wanted to do that for some odd reason...

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed May 14, 2008 6:04 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Bella, what are we going to do with our people??????????????
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous