z

Young Writers Society

The Black Plague DT

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:07 pm
cat4prowl says...

Okay, so I have a plan. After a tad bit more socializing on the Plague, I'm going to introduce something. Either sea sprights or mermaids. Which do you prefer?

Sea Spright (also Sprite): A ghost of the sea. The word usually refers to disembodied spirit, a ghost; a supernatural being, goblin or fairy. Sprights haunt spots where ships had sunk, basically creating "haunted waters”. Most tend to be vengeful and or troublesome.

Mermaid: The type I'm thinking would be most likely trying to seduce the men to a watery grave. They would be insanely beautiful and evil, as they would try to kill you.

Either one of the creatures would come from the water to try and sink the Plague or drown the crew. Both are bad and we would have to fight both of them off. Which do you want to fight?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:11 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Mermaids would be good. THat is one way for the others to know who the girls are because the mermaids can't get them in the water. THE girls could even tie the guys up having to steer the ship to keep them from killing htemselves. :D
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:29 pm
Maybe says...

Haha, I SO say mermaids!

Then again, I could just be saying that because my name is Ariel...but still, mermaids would be really cool to have in the story. And we could do what TN said and have to tie all the guys up to keep them from jumping overboard. Hehe...

-May
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:41 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

haha mermaids for sure! haha :P

:thud:
~Lulu
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:45 am
~Volant~ says...

Meh. Sprights. Haunted waters?! Are you kidding me?! that's wicked awesome!!!! haha

Also, mermaids are just so....um...I don't know. I've written many things about evil mermaids, I've read many things about evil mermaids, I've seen many movies with evil mermaids, I've even played a few games with evil mermaids. But sprights? That's a new thing! I totally want to do it!
Where are we going?

93 Reviews

Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:48 am
~Volant~ says...

Oh, and quick warning:

School will be starting for me soon, so I won't be able to get on as much. My school is evil and blocked this site (why, I have no clue) and my teachers are also evil (EVIL MERMAIDS!! XD HAHAHA!) and give me way too much homework. I'll try to get on as much as possible, but really, I'll probably only get on during the weekends...-.- lame. to the ex-treme. haha. So, I have a little looser rein on Garin. You can control him if you want.
Where are we going?

135 Reviews

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:37 pm
cat4prowl says...

Mermaids- 3

Sprights- 1

How bout Ghostwriter, kittykat, and Bella? Which do you want? As for me, I don't know. All of you brought up good points. If we're looking to find the female characters though, I definitely say mermaids. But sprights would be interesting...

Share your thoughts! Please?

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:40 pm
kittykat says...

mermaids! ...sprites! ...BOTH! :D
Our happiness here is all vain glory,
This false world is but transitory,
The flesh is weak, the Fiend is slee
Timor mortis conturbat me.
--William Dunbar

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:42 pm
TNCowgirl says...

We could do both. Mermaids first sense more poeple have voiced wanting them. Then sprites (Sp) later.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

135 Reviews

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:55 pm
cat4prowl says...

Ok, good plan. I'll introduce them in my next post!

93 Reviews

Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:46 am
~Volant~ says...

Just out of curiousity, when do we get to the island?
Where are we going?

135 Reviews

Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:02 am
cat4prowl says...

I think we should probably do it soon, I haven't been able to think of anything to post! I'll PM the captain about it, and we'll start soon!

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:12 am
Bella says...

Wow...I've missed al ot on the DT...sorry *hasn't looked* I'm not used to the subforums and stuff yet and i'm a little lost sometimes.

....*is reading* We did mermaids...how would we do Sprites? *isn't sure*...

Haha, I'm a lot of help!
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:36 am
myfreindsavamp says...

I say both because the mermaid thing sounds like Sin bad the movie kindof but there also spirits...How fun! :)
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:13 pm
myfreindsavamp says...

So i just joined and what's up cat.?I didn't read all of the dt so i didn't mean to.
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes