z

Young Writers Society

Banished Discussion Thread

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:34 am
Ego says...

Okay guys, here's the skinny on what just happened, if you couldn't gather from my rather crack induced post:

* Tiernan cast a spell on himself to let him "see" magic. Its akin to him seeing the auras, but keyed to spells only. Since some banished badass decided to blow up the cafe, he is using the spell to trace the guy.

Couple things to keep in mind:

* Anyone whose character can heal is welcome to step forward and heal Tiernan--if you need help writing him, let me know and we'll work on it together.

* Oracle is a very high ranking Watcher whose talent lies in Divination--making her invaluable in tacking movements of fellow Watchers and Banished activity. Most everyone knows of her and has contact with her, but few have met her.
* If you have any questions at all, don't be shy! Ask away, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

So far I'm liking the posts, guys. Maybe turn up the length a little and be sure that you're co-posting with other writers, because co-posting *does* improve your posts and your writing in general.

That is all. :)
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:23 pm
Ego says...

OI.

*smacks writers around* Pick it up. If you're out, tell me you're out. And since no one's told me they're out, no one has an excuse not to post. So do it.

[/slavedriver]
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:44 am
TNCowgirl says...

(((((K, I'm lost, can someone tell me where my person is and what is going on???))))))
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown