z

Young Writers Society

Harborville DT

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:15 am
deleted6 says...

Okay, this doesn't work quite good. Ghost you seriously need to check over sentences. Plus you can't cannot god mode our characters when it seems convenient. If you're going to kill anyone off warn them. I wouldn't of liked if I left and Adams was dead when I came back. Another thing serial killers don't advertise and kill everytime. They use fear, making people wonder when they'll strike next. So if you're going to kill warn, don't control our character and change their personality. BBB character not going to suddenly commit suicide nor will my character blow up his house. You need to make sure the death make sense for person in some way. I'm willing to help as I watch alot of Serial Killers things. CSI the likes.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:36 pm
Ghostwriter says...

When did I ever advertise? You don't know the motive's of this guy, or even if he has any motive for that matter! All you seem to see is me burning down my own made up charcters and not yours. And BBB knew that he was going to die unless he could figure out how I'm going to kill him...Okay, I could have made it a little clearer.

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:14 pm
MidnightVampire says...

I like the way GostWriter is doing this, and if you pay attention to the clues you would see that the person was warned. I'm taking GostWriter's side, sorry.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:33 am
JFW1415 says...

I don't really mind how GhostWriter is warning people, but that may just be because the murderer hasn't had any contact with Samantha, or people Samantha knows, yet. Besides, all GhostWriter has done so far is kill random people and suggest reasons to kill Ryan, right? Or am I skiming too much and missing something...?

If you don't get too mad at me for this GhostWriter, can I suggest something? Write you sections in Word first; you've had a lot of grammar mistakes. (Oh, and it's murderer, not murder. You'll telling us that a killing is walking around by mistake.) And put lines in between EVERY paragraph, not just every few. That would just make the story easier to read; it's hard for me to tell what you're doing since I kind of skim over it; grammar mistakes burn my eyes. :)

Random avatar

Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:16 am
deleted6 says...

Thank you JF we can talk about it here. I just started a DT so we can discuss things. I've talked with Ghost in pm's. But still storybook stagnate if not discussed.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

200 Reviews

Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:54 pm
View Likes
MidnightVampire says...

Hhhmm... should we try and see what the murderer's motives are? GostWriter gave us the clue of July 23, 1967. What I got was a street riot (I'm sure that's mispelled.. sorry!). The website I went to said that there was a fire that started around 6:30 am. That's all I really have so far. Any other results?
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

12 Reviews

Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:07 pm
Ghostwriter says...

She is correct. A Riot accured.

200 Reviews

Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:14 pm
MidnightVampire says...

yay! *Does a happy dance around house while her sister isn't looking*

438 Reviews

Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:59 pm
JFW1415 says...

So there was a riot with many deaths and fires, which we already know the murderer loves.

I think something has to happen before we can know more. We know what will happen, but there is no riot or something of the sort going on yet.

Maybe it has to do with the place? Any ideas?

12 Reviews

Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:05 pm
Ghostwriter says...

I'm sorry to say that Harborville has nothing to do with This riot.

438 Reviews

Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:25 pm
JFW1415 says...

The one that happened in July? Well, yeah, that was some time ago. Does that mean there is no riot, though? (Am I the only one confused?) Oh, well. Even if Samantha dies (which I hope she doesn't) I can come back as her older brother seeking revenge. :twisted:

200 Reviews

Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:28 am
MidnightVampire says...

That would be interesting. Well, lets see.. do you mean to say that the riot has nothing to do with Harborville. Or do you mean it has something to do with the characters (the targets). The only thing I would be able to come out of that is skin color, but since Ryan (It think it was Ryan), wasn't of a darker color then that would mean that he was targeting the people who are white, which is bascically all of us in the story book. Hopefully that's not it. Because that was absolutly no help at all. I don't think it would have anything to do with the place, or the murder might just kill everyone in it, regardless of anything. So the people that have been killed so far are

1. the couple in the barn
2. the police dud (right?)
and nobody else, I think. There's got to be some connection. So the police dude did something wrong, because he was shone a picture of some women, and it said that he recognized her, but what did he do wrong? Any other connections.

Random avatar

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:51 am
deleted6 says...

Someone mind do me a favour and keep me in the storybook and have my character arrive at scene in his motorbike :D? Thanks in advance I'll try and get to post today hopefully.

200 Reviews

Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:31 am
MidnightVampire says...

Ok, I'll try and do that. I just posted though, so I won't be able to do that right now. but if no one posts you in I'll try.

200 Reviews

Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:43 am
MidnightVampire says...

Sorry to post again. But here it is. Still trying to figure out motives.

Here's some info that we have so far:

Name: Henry? (anyway, we know the name.. I'm not havin a good memory)
Killed a man for doin somethin to his sister,
killed couple in barn.
killed detective (detective, right?). Something to do with Jenny (name mix up.. sorry, pretty sure it's jenny), he did somethin bad to her i suppose. could jenny be murderer's sister?
Ok, the officer must have known the murderer, because why else would he let us off the hook we the murderer pulled down his sunglasses (unless he has unknown super powers of course..)
Vernon: At first, I didn't think this would be a problem, but i think we should meet you somewhere because we're leaving the barn. Maybe at a cafe or something. I don't know, maybe someone else can also help you in,like maybe you see us and we all go get coffee? No clue.
I'm sorry I put all these clues here, though. Just easy to keep track. Tell me if it bugs any of you. Just feel like I must find out the motive.
Gostwriter: you started scaring me when the murderer dude talked to us and came to the scene, made me feel as if I was being targeted.

"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland