z

Young Writers Society

Heroes Storybook Discussion

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:03 pm
Rubric says...

Ah no I hadn't intended it that way. My fault though, I was quite ambiguous *sigh*. I meant human-shape shifter. I guess the line about the cheater makes sense too .If you could delete that line, I'll eventually get around to posting.

Cheerio, and good luck,
Rubric

P.S is it cheater or cheetah anyway?
So you're going to kill a god. Sure. But what happens next?

Diary of a Deicide, Part One.

Got YWS?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:07 pm
Rydia says...

cheetah. Lol. Sorry, I didn't even realise I was using 'cheater' or that you had for that matter. It's most defineately cheetah though. And now I shall go delete it. Lol.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:50 am
sylverdawn says...

my characters in hong kong and practically every one else is in england or near there. should I change locations.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

152 Reviews

Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:56 pm
Rubric says...

Nah Sylver stay where u are for now, at least one other person's working on your thread and it'd be bad if all characters came together too quickly before we develop a *quest*.

Well done for whoever made the peter character, but he's way too powerful

Got YWS?

152 Reviews

Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:21 pm
Rubric says...

Sylver, just so you know, if you're still reading the thread, you're the warrior im referring too, and Janus will come and get you when you're finished with whoever was sent after. If the person writing for your pursuer has dropped out, do it all from your own point of view.

Guy with the peter/sylar combo: you're basically god-moding. If you're intent on having so many powers, lose a big one like telekinesis (I chose it specifically because I'll be introducing it and it would be better to have varied powers). even if you plan on being the awesome guy in this war of yours, it simpy isnt fair to start with so many powers. If you're a leech, have only one or two (mebbe teleportation, sonic boom and leech itself) plus the super strength you've got, and you might pick up one or two later.

I also hope you talked to Chloe's writer about making her some evil person in the future.

Having said that, if her writer's cool with it, I have a decent idea of how to make it happen.

Cheerio,
Rubric

P.S sorry for clogging up the thread but i was slowing it down by not posting

Got YWS?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:31 pm
SishBee says...

Hey!

Sure, I have been trying to think of ways to make her evil, so I am open to suggestions! :)

~SishBee~
x
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham