z

Young Writers Society

Dark Beginnings DT

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:11 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Here we can discus anything and ask questions. We will also take about plot ideas okay. That's it for now, any questions?
I will always fight back, no matter what.

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:31 pm
View Likes
Angel of Death says...

What really makes a story flow?( really I think this a strange question but I want to see what others say)
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

185 Reviews

Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:35 pm
View Likes
piepiemann22 says...

Um, summer, this is for a storybook, not a novel. You know what one is right?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:34 am
View Likes
sylverdawn says...

question are the two groups going to end up joining up?
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:13 am
View Likes
Light_Devil says...

question:

are bella and rask gonna do any more love scenes. . . coz. . . well. . . they're kinda gross ^^

and, um - yeah - I agree with sylverdawn - how are the groups gonna join up?
"Eat, Drink, Play"- National Pub Poker League
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
You wanna go to sleep? Click this --> http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/Timeles ... -102881379

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:11 pm
View Likes
Bella says...

1- Cause, not Coz. Coz is internet slang, and really annoying.

2- Yes, Devil, Maybe and I plan on having a love interest in this. If it grosses you out...well...I don't know...

3- I was thinking Rask and I would end up with the other group, stealing the stuff again, but I'm not sure. My other thought was we could try to stop the group stealing stuff...and somehow meet up with the other other group...I can't explain what I"m saying all to well right now...
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

185 Reviews

Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:29 am
View Likes
piepiemann22 says...

If we continue with the story I may be able to come up with a sequence of events to throw the two groups together. I'll be on the look out.

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:14 pm
View Likes
seeminglymeaningless says...

WRITERCHICK13 says: "3- I was thinking Rask and I would end up with the other group, stealing the stuff again, but I'm not sure. My other thought was we could try to stop the group stealing stuff...and somehow meet up with the other other group...I can't explain what I"m saying all to well right now..."

1) No offense, but the whole stealing from the King thing, is the only plot this storybook has at the moment, and if you try and stop it, you could very well be killing the story. And, also, no offense, but after Rask went back and saved Bella, I can't see how Kahlak will want to have you two back wit open arms.

2) If the groups meet up ---- it seems everyone is now at the inn, with Kahlak'tisht and the Kender outside the inn ---- can everyone just get along a little bit? Could someone write a scene with all the other people (excluding Kahlak'tisht and Flint) meeting at the inn so all the characters are re-introduced, restated and ect? That way at least everyone knows what everyone looks like, how they act and everything else. ----- if no-one objects, I could perhaps write this scene?

3) MERRY CHRISTMAS!

- jai -
I have an approximate knowledge of many things.

142 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:02 am
Bella says...

-I don't like the idea of you writing the whole scene, Jai. That seems too...overruling, for lack of a better word. Also, please bare in mind that the post about stopping the stealing was from quite a while ago.

-I do like the idea of everyone meeting at the inn, however. Tis a good way to get some sort of storyline goign here. However, I think it should be started by one person, and continued by another. Not just one person writing the whole thing.

Merry Christmas--Felix Festus,

~Bella~

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:21 am
View Likes
Billy says...

Seeing as the king's treasure is the only plot we have at the moment, why don't we put some kind of extremely powerful magic sword or something in there? Tavis (MadHatter) looks like a villain to me, if his profile's anything to go by, and he could go after the sword or whatever we make it. The plot would probably drive itself after that.
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

66 Reviews

Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:13 pm
View Likes
sylverdawn says...

sounds cool I'll post something to help with that, but lets not be specific, like we don't know what the weapon is, we just know it's superstrong.

novel.php?id=1157

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:17 am
View Likes
seeminglymeaningless says...

<Writer for Kahlak'tisht the orc>

That's cool guys, but I think you'll have to catch up with Kitnea who has the other half of the map - only the dragon rider would really be able to catch up with Kahlak and Flint ^^

Let Kahlak and Flint get to the Labyrinth guarding the King's Keep, and a bit through it before you catch up with us - maybe you guys can save Kahlak and Flint from a booby-trap - and then prove your worthiness by presenting the otherhalf of the map.

Please decide who'll be raiding the King's Keep now, so that other characters aren't left behind, and then have to catch up - which will be tres annoying.

Cheers!

- jai -
I have an approximate knowledge of many things.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:45 am
Billy says...

How saving them from a group of the King's men, because I can't see them getting all the way through the labyrinth with only half the map, and even with both halves it would still be heavily guarded, the source of the king's power being there and all.

Aside from that, I'm up to raiding the keep, that or hanging back with some kind of second group if anyone can think of a reason for one.
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

66 Reviews

Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:42 pm
View Likes
sylverdawn says...

im up for raiding the king's keep. if only cause my character has a bone to pick with the king. As for that booby-trap, if it's gonna catch an orc and kender its got to be really bad. Any ideas. and how are we gonna catch up with kitnea.

novel.php?id=1157

142 Reviews

Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:15 am
View Likes
Bella says...

~Bella the Mage~

I don't know about Maybe, (Rask the Drow Elf) but I think it would be fun if she and I tried to stop you guys. Not so much becuase we're the good guys who don't want you guys to rob the place, but because we're slightly worried. (Points at one of the posts) The innkeeper said something about the king obliterating all the magical creatures. Perhaps we're trying to keep that from happening to you?

Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14