Abcdefg1 says...

Feel free to join! ^-^

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:06 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

:eyes: I am very tempted…
I’m going to be busy on Saturday, but could I join and get a character up on Sunday? :D
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:10 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Sure! There's no rush ^-^

245 Reviews

Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:36 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Felix has been submitted!
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Random avatar

Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:05 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Wonderful! He has been approved ^-^

Random avatar

Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:58 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

@Rinisha your character has been approved. I'm surprised you wanted to revive this XD

245 Reviews

Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:18 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Ooh! My bad for not replying to this roleplay... I should get an rp notebook or something to keep track of all of them XP
Welcome, Rinisha!! :D
mint, she/her

=D

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:43 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Hey @Spearmint and @Ari11,

I am glad I could join your roleplay. I think it is an rather interesting one, your title is also very specific.

I am currently obsessed with the Netflix serie the onehundred. So, when I read this story, it immeadiatly reminded me of it.

I am really lovin it here! Thank you for having me.

Amazingly yours,
Rinisha

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:41 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Hey @Spearmint,

I was wondering whether you wanted to collaborate on a post with me in the rp The Abductors, one of the main reasons I was asking is bc its one of the thingies on the checklist that are required to do.

I also saw in your checklist that you havent completed that one yet, so I thought it would be an good idea. I honestly have no idea how to do an collaborated work, so I was wondering if you could help me.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Amazingly yours,
Rinisha
Last edited by AmayaStatham on Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

245 Reviews

Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:02 pm
Spearmint says...

Hey Rinisha!

Sure, I could definitely do a collab post with you! So for collaborated posts, it's another thing that's made easier in wfps ^^' But if you're not comfortable with that, we could possibly make another thread and work there?
As for what exactly collab posts are: they're posts that multiple people work on. So although one person posts it, multiple people write it! Here's an example from Lux Academy: Lux Academy
In the example, although Omni posted it, I, winter, and atlast wrote each of our respective characters in the post. So Omni might have written something that Railyn does, then I might've written Pel's reaction. Hope that makes sense!
I've made a thread here so we can discuss without cluttering up this OOC thread!
mint, she/her

=D

A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka