z

Young Writers Society

Laurguay Island OOC

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:04 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

@JoyDark, absolutely AMAZING post, thank you so much! I know it was difficult for you to find time so I really appreciate it; also, it's not dirty at all.
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

33 Reviews

Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:13 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Alrighty, so it looks like all we're missing a post from is @NewHope and then we'll be able to get this show on the road! Wanted to put this on your radar again, Hope! Sorry I didn't catch pinging you sooner! The new name threw me off XD

So for everybody else, what you get to do now is start writing the DINNER SPEECH. Yayyyyy. So what's going to happen here is that you can do one of two things. You could:

A) Settle into your room before dinner.

OR

B) Begin to eat dinner (this is preferred, because you get to interact with other guests! It's time for some group writing!)

If you choose to write with another guest, do not shy away from CONFLICT and DRAMA. It's what we're here for! But also do not shy away from some alliances starting to form. Figure out who you want to stick with, and STICK WITH THEM.

For the actual murder itself, I'm going to be writing it and inserting it into the scene of whoever writes FIRST. That way, you can react to it, and then everyone who follows in writing can also react to it however they want (short or long). I'm excited to get this ball rolling. Things are all downhill from here!
he/she/they

33 Reviews

Fri May 12, 2023 10:31 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Apologies for the delay everyone. If we do not hear back from @NewHope in a week, I’ll try to see if there’s anyone who would like to take their place so we can get this going.
he/she/they

33 Reviews

Wed May 24, 2023 8:53 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Alright, I’m going to put out feelers for if anyone is interested in filling the spot. Thank you for your patience everyone! You can start working on your next post NOW! Information should be a couple of posts up.
he/she/they

33 Reviews

Thu May 25, 2023 2:31 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

We have a new writer! @sugarscherrypop, you can go to the beginning of this thread to read all information. This is going to be fun once we get this off the ground. We’re all excited to have you here!
he/she/they

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Thu May 25, 2023 4:28 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Welcome!! =D
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu May 25, 2023 4:56 pm
View Likes
sugarscherrypop says...

Thank You!
Cher :D

"Stay gold Ponyboy, stay gold." - Johnny Cade(The Outsiders)

17 Reviews

Fri May 26, 2023 6:15 am
View Likes
sugarscherrypop says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Dr. Lorena Sanchez
Pronouns: She/Her
Role: Doctor

Appearance: Lorena's hair is a mix of red and brown, yet is all-natural. You see more brown than red but when her hair is in sunlight or bright light you see highlights of red. Her hair is also straighter than an angel hair noodle. She has eyes are brown. She has a build that is on the more muscular side but well-proportioned. Outside of work, she wears bootcut blue jeans with a blouse- usually red or white. She also enjoys wearing boots. She is Asian-American(specifically Filipino-American), which gives her a natural tan.
Personality: She tries hard to be kind. Throughout her life, she faced many hardships and yet she kept her head up and kept on smiling. She cares deeply about her career and her family.
Strengths: She goes into situations trying to find the light in things, She is strong-willed, she seems optimistic on the outside, and she is very honest.
Weaknesses: She never knows when to give up, she is very pessimistic on the inside, blunt, and way too honest sometimes.

Secret: When she was a teenager she was arrested several times for drinking, and driving while drunk. Documents are saved stating the arrests happened, but her parents paid a lot of money for those arrests not to be on her permanent record.

Other: She has two adopted daughters, and she has had two divorces- one to her ex-husband Richie and one to her ex-wife Alejandra. She is now dating her best friend from high school, Reigahn Scotts. Her parents are stacked with money and she has 9 siblings.

17 Reviews

Sat May 27, 2023 4:37 am
View Likes
sugarscherrypop says...

Just to let everyone know, I am not the greatest at making posts quickly or throughout the day due to events I usually have throughout my day. I'm sorry for the inconvenience 🙏😭!!

Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller