z

Young Writers Society

Nameless RP Buddies OOC

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:07 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

@Spearmint @Ayme tagging you two here! Excited to work with y'all! Looking at the applications, spearmint, I noticed you felt like your hands were full with DMing right now which means it looks like I'll be DMing this! If either of you have ideas for genres you'd really like to do, or any specific story ideas, please let me know! I am open to anything, and this is about having fun! Ayme especially (though spearmint you are always welcome too XD) if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Starting roleplaying can seem really overwhelming at first, but once you start, it's a ton of fun.

With that being said, the first thing to decide is where we want our roleplay to go-- the storybook sanctuary or roleplay realm! Given that Ayme and I both put we prefer quality or a mixture, I'd say it's best to avoid the hollow for now ^^ Spearmint, you already know the differences lol, but for Ayme, in case you don't:

A storybook generally has longer posts, maybe 700+ words normally. A roleplay in the realm generally has posts that are maybe a few paragraphs long. These posts can end up being quicker to get out, but provide less opportunity for collaborating.

Personally, I have more experience and feel a bit more comfy in the storybook sanctuary, but this entire thing is about PUSHING BOUNDARIES, so I am good with whatever you two decide! ^^
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:17 am
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Just popping in to wish you guys luck and say nameless is an outstanding name!❤
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:44 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Oop okay, not sure if @Ayme saw this OOC thread yet, but just letting you all know that I’m good with either sanctuary or realm! ^^ As for genres… fantasy is always fun, though I haven’t done sci-fi in a while so that could be cool too. Or realistic fiction with a hint of magic.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

33 Reviews

Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:20 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Sounds great spearmint! I'm not sure that Ayme has logged onto YWS since submitting a profile for roleplay buddies, so we'll see what happens. But if worst comes to worst, we'll have a fun duo project if you want : D
he/she/they

Reviews: 3
Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:09 am
View Likes
Ayme says...

Hey @winterwolf0100 and @Spearmint!

Apologies for the delay in my reply. I don't know why I didn't get the notification of your tag 😅

I'm ready when you are! And thanks winterwolf for the intro into the differences between storybook and roleplay. Will keep it in mind!
just hang in there for a little bit longer :smt006

245 Reviews

Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:55 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Cool! C: @Ayme, do you have a preference between storybook and realm? Or any ideas for the genre of our roleplay?
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Reviews: 3
Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:31 pm
View Likes
Ayme says...

@Spearmint, umm... no I do not have any preferences. I'll just follow your lead as the tow of you are more experienced in this.
just hang in there for a little bit longer :smt006

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:41 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Good luck with your Buddies RP y'all! <3

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

245 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:55 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

*poke* :D

I'm kinda craving a fantasy roleplay right now... maybe something where our characters can turn into mythical creatures, or have elemental magic, or are magic-less in a magical world? It'd also be cool to do something sci-fi like time travel or space travel. Or... any other ideas? ^-^
mint, she/her

=D

33 Reviews

Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:51 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Ooh turning into mythical creatures sounds fun! ^^
he/she/they

Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon