z

Young Writers Society

A Day Can Last Forever [OOC]

4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:26 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Welcome to the OOC of A Day Can Last Forever. The lore here is on the scale of multiverses so I won't do too much down here, and leave it as a more ask if you want basis, because if I tried to write down every single planet I have created down here, you'd be reading a bit of a novel.

WFP

Character Sheet

Code: Select all
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Pronouns: [/b]

[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]SuperSuit: [/b] (this is optional if you want to give your characters one)
[b]Temporal Signature: [/b] (this is kind of like your character's sort of aura almost just differently worded. It tells everyone what sort of person your character is in an abstract kind of form, and it also relates to how long your character has lived for and how sort of powerful they are, feel free to ask plenty of questions because this is one of the harder things to wrap your head around...or if you want I will generate it based on the rest of the profile)

[b]Relative Powers: [/b] (Now this is to help us puny human writers. Basically these are things about your character that would make them super but are part of their natural biology from birth. Like if they were born on a planet where everyone is strong you'd say they're super strong relative to a human in this section. This can also apply if you want to make your character weaker or slower than a human.)
[b]Special Powers: [/b] (This is anything that makes your character unique among their species. Note that your character does not need to have these, but if you want, go crazy within reason, avoiding things like reality warping and other story breaking elements)
[b]Weapon: [/b] (This can be anything from standard issue, very high tech to just medieval fantasy to magical. Anything from a plasma rifle to a knuckle duster)
[b]Combat Style: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Personal Strengths: [/b]
[b]Personal Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]Backstory: [/b]
[b]Reason for Joining this Adventure: [/b]
[b]Any Prior Experience with Time Travel or Being a Superhero: [/b]
[b]Any Fears or Concerns: [/b]

[b]Other: [/b]

Lore

I have an idea of what sort of mission this will be but y'all will be taking part in coming up with some of these so the general lore section will remain blank for now until we have places and we generate this. Sometimes it will be a pick between a few already pre created world, sometimes it will be fully from scratch with all of us.

World's of Origin

These can really be absolutely anything. But if you want to pick a name or so from already pre created ones that are established in this reality, here's a few. If you want proper details about them, please ask but I'll rank them in terms of general respect across reality and power of the beings that come from them

Hydrania - 27
Lightnia - 27
Earth - 27
Notpyrk - 16
Moxad - 42

This is just the five most powerful across all of time. There's at least about twenty more, but I will provide them as you ask, because it would be ridiculous to write a list that long.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:33 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Hi, yes. I would like to sign up, thank you. :)
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

4096 Reviews

Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:43 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Welcome aboard!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:48 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

I want in!
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:51 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

I would love to be in this XD
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

4096 Reviews

Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:54 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Welcome, welcome @winterwolf0100 and @SilverNight !

Apologies for time travel related headaches in advance xD
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

135 Reviews

Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:05 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

I have submitted a character! Winter and Harry, you should recognize Cyrin-- I'm using them for The Royal Heist. He's originally much more of a cyperpunk character, and this gave me the opportunity to use the world his story is from, so I figured he'd be a good fit. ^^

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

silver (she/they)

4096 Reviews

Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:27 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Cyrin looks great!! Accepted!! I can already see why the gang would've picked them for this mission! He should fit in nicely! Feel free to start on a first post!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4096 Reviews

Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:51 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Oh also @SilverNight I've sort of written out what most people would have heard of in passing with rumors and such regarding the actual team on the Tachyon. If you've got time there's a section to put down what Cyrin would currently think of them based on those rumors and such!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

135 Reviews

Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:53 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

I will see if I can get to it tomorrow morning before I leave! If not, it'll be a priority once I'm back from my trip.

silver (she/they)

4096 Reviews

Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:56 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sure no problem!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4096 Reviews

Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:01 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Oh dear I am double posting far too much today but gentle poke to @winterwolf0100 on that character! No pressure, just thought I'd make sure its on your radar xD
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:57 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Heyyyy! It is on my radar I just have no idea how to start 0.0 sci-fi is not my strong suit even tho I very much enjoy reading it, so I may need a little help figuring out how to make a character for this XD
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

4096 Reviews

Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:51 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

No problem!! Let me know what you need xD
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

4096 Reviews

Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:45 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

@WeepingWisteria @winterwolf0100 if y'all need any help with those characters I'll be in the pad for the next few hours!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey