Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:55 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's perfect!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:23 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Alright! Here's my new character, then! I'm going to post if everything looks good!

Spoiler! :
Tempest Briar Glowhail: She's a young enby (she/he pronouns) in his young twenties. Her hair hangs down slightly below her chin with grey ends and blue roots. He's currently wearing a large dark green overcoat and a massive satchel on his back that looks stuffed. She seems slightly dirty and bruised.

Strenghts: She's confident and bends water and wind.
Weakness: For unknown reasons, she doesn't know what cars or skyscrapers are.
Last edited by WeepingWisteria on Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:27 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

She looks great! Post away. :)
mage

queer and here.

31 Reviews

Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:56 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Is it alright if Tempest Briar is from another universe and doesn't know what Batman is? Or cars?
She/They/Fae

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:32 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's definitely okay! :)
mage

queer and here.

31 Reviews

Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:46 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Awesome!
She/They/Fae

4101 Reviews

Reviews: 4101
Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:06 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Alright, I've finally settled on this combination being potentially the most chaotic.

Spoiler! :
Vankous Eon Frostification who also goes by Doctor Cerebro and will almost definitely try to go by that for most of this roleplay is a 12,167 year old Zenomian.

ANd because I am lazy, here goes Ctrl C and Ctrl V

Pretty lazy when its comes to most things. Likes to do things with the least amount of effort so he uses magic for like everything including just walking ten feet. Loves discovering things and solving mysteries and that is about the only then that can get him actually active. Does not take situations very seriously unless things go super wrong. Very fond of puns.

So yeah, he's a very powerful wizard, and this version of him has been with Harry and the rest of the gang known as The Alpha pack for many a millennium and is at his most powerful. This means his laziness is at a absolute maximum. He also has a slightly vain streak about him.

As for his appearance, its time for yet another copy paste: Around 5 7" or 5 9". Messy black hair that he never bothers to comb so its a permanent rat's nest. Strikingly bright purple eyes. Wears glasses. Is usually wearing a labcoat at all times and is armed with several calculators. Quite thin and skinny. He's weak for his species and said species is weaker than the average human so this dude would struggle to lift 10 pounds.

So he's a walking stick person that happens to be very underestimated at first glance. But of course...he's the most powerful magic user in existence, master of the temporal arts and also very, very good with telepathy and telekinesis. One does not mess lightly with or he shalt turn thee into a radioactive pink bunny [long story, don't ask]. Also I totally slipped into character there for the last line. And don't worry, most of those powers won't really be used, he's far too lazy to use much of those unless absolutely required and he does not read minds without permission :D. He will totally carry out the bunny thing though, he's already tried it once in a roleplay...which totally failed but still...

Spoiler! :
Katherine Seriyana Hardy is...or rather will be one of the six celestials of reality. For now however, she's still a year or so away from actually awakening properly. Right now, she's a sixteen year old assumed to be Hydranian because that's where her baby form ended up being deposited.

At this point she thinks she's one of the startlingly large percentage of Hydranian kids from that era that were tossed out into the snow because their parents weren't ready to handle raising kids in a planet where the common pests are usually the size of small mountains. Of course these particular kids even at two hours old are fully capable of fending for themselves so naturally some people got the bright idea of starting a fighting ring for these abandoned kids and earning off of it.

Katherine held her first sword at just around three hours old. But now its been sixteen years. She's grown up, earned her way out, and now is six years through school doing her best to prove herself a worthy citizen of Hydrania and do some good. She has aspirations of joining the Hydranian Defense forces and is a very focused teenager who's just trying to prove herself. She does have her goofy moments in the way someone who had zero childhood tries to tap into that but its very rare and her extremely tough walls have to be all the way down for that.

She stands at just around 4' 10". For a Hydranian that's actually tall for that particular age given they have natural lifespans in the hundreds of thousands and she's technically still in their equivalent of kindergarten. She has rather pale skin, pale enough to be questionable, and running through her skin are luminous patches of darker, faintly bluish skin. For now she thinks of them as a disfigurement from her childhood and for all intents and purposes that is all they are for now. Yes I copied Safi's aura from Kate's currently very dormant power...for the like two people that will understand that reference She has very striking eyes, because much like most Hydranians her irises are not white, but rather an electric blue, with her pupils being dark cyan. They sometimes almost glow in the darkness. Absolutely no idea why that would ever happen...*wink* for the one person that understands that Her hair is also a vibrant shade of dark cyan, the same as her eyes and no its not dyed. She's actually quite muscular, having trained quite hard most of her life. She's maybe not quite bodybuilder level, but if you see here, you'd certainly be like yup that person can toss me like a frisbee. Her last unique feature are a pair of small budding wings on her back. They are just around five feet each, which is about a ten foot wingspan but they aren't strong enough to lift her into the air just yet. They will let her glide a bit if she jumps from higher up though.

Power wise, she has nothing...not yet anyway. At this point she's about as strong and fast a Hydranian though so that does mean she has some level of superstrength and superspeed. It depends though. She has been to a few planets by now so she knows to blend in by being careful, although she hasn't been to a planet with a gravity as loose as Earths so she might break something by accident.

Those are my unnecessarily long character profiles because I have developed these two entirely too much...but hopefully they are okay...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

4101 Reviews

Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:01 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

First post is up...Vankous is already both grumpy, excited and confused and he hasn't even said a word yet. :)
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:02 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

Just got my first post up! Sorry for the delay. ^^
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:41 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's okay! I'm loving all of these first posts. It's going to be fun seeing how everyone interacts when they're all together. :)
mage

queer and here.

31 Reviews

Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:53 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Are we starting second posts now?
She/They/Fae

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:09 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Sure! I just wanted to get one up myself first so we can have all of our characters start heading towards each other. Poison Ivy's vines should be enough to force everyone to meet up in the streets. :)

Also, just wanted to give a really quick heads up: I'm going on a trip from the 12th and 19th and won't really have WiFi/a signal in between then, so I won't be able to reply during that week. I might have a few chances here and there, but for the most part I'll be out in the Arizonian wilderness with just enough of a signal to send lagging texts. >>

So this roleplay will most likely be taking a quick little break even though it just started during that week, but I'll pick it up again when I get back to my home state.
mage

queer and here.

4101 Reviews

Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:34 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Have a good trip!!

Also that is an epic setup there xD!! Vankous and Katherine are going to react so differently I'm tempted to write two seperate posts xD
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

31 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:08 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Have a good trip, Mage!

I just posted my second post. It has an interaction opportunity if whoever posts next wants to take it.
She/They/Fae

4101 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:45 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

That ended up being a bit longer than I expected whoops...but I wanted to make sure I got their reactions properly.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket