z

Young Writers Society

A Pig, Space, and a Lot of Chaos [OOC]

4075 Reviews

Reviews: 4075
Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:31 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

This is the OOC for our tagbook. Feel free to ask any questions you have on what this is like or how it works. If you want to ask about something you're going to write before writing it, this is also the place. And of course if you want to gush about something someone else wrote in the tagbook, this is also the best place for it.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:30 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

He'd expected to be flying through some asteroids or dodging gumballs or something that was more exciting

@HarryHardy I love that there are gumballs in space in this universe, I will definitely be utilising that at some point :D

Also are we supposed to stick a wordcount on the bottom of our posts? I did it for mine just to keep track of how much chaos I write but let me know if it bugs the flow or something and I'll edit it out!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

4075 Reviews

Reviews: 4075
Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:44 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

:) I was thinking of some random movie I watched once which involved both asteroids and gumballs xD...

Umm...I don't think putting a wordcount there should be a problem :)
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:23 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

im playing the game of "how many times will i get tagged before i can catch up" rn xD
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:43 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

@Omni you're gonna have a lot of chaos to catch up on at this rate xD

@SilverNight wrote:“It’s a boring old inflatable pool,” @Seirre said with a shake of the head. “Besides, I want to see these bad fish that Shady is always raving about!”

I love this, and I am 100% going to refer to Shady's batfish incorrectly for the duration of this tagbook :3
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:50 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

*is sad that you can't double post in a storybook*
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:21 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Not my tags for DungeonMaster, AnonymousRiceBall, and QueenMadrose being broken :')
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare