z

Young Writers Society

Magic School Rejects [OOC]

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:15 pm
View Likes
Quillfeather says...

Uhhh forgot to tell you I do want to join! I thought I could join earlier but this last week has been harder than expected. But I'm really looking forward to joining if I can at this point. I completely understand if it would be hard to fit me in though
Was: Nicole136
And then: TrinityPoeting
Am now: Quillfeather

If you ever need to talk I am here for you<3

"All great change is preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra
Fight through the chaos, there are good things ahead<333

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:32 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Ahh no problem, @TrinityPoeting! Sorry, I wasn't sure if you were still interested ^^' We can def fit in another person, though, so feel free to write up a character profile and post once you've read through the stuff in the first post of the OOC! C:

Also, awesome post, Wist! Saturn's thoughts and reluctance to disappoint his family are written so well. :]
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:07 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Ahh, thank you, Mint! <3
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:05 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Corden's intro post is posted! :D it's on the longer side, but hopefully you enjoy ^^
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

4099 Reviews

Reviews: 4099
Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:36 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

First post is up!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:06 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

I like how you all have been setting up your characters' motivations!

The DM Bounty today got me thinking about Siang Yi's strengths and weaknesses. This isn't a new CP so I'm not submitting it for the bounty or anything, but I thought some additional character notes wouldn't hurt.

Strengths: confident, calm, imaginative

Weaknesses: conflict-averse, overly distant, overly indirect

I'm thinking these would be pretty good to play off of if we're still going to show how our characters get those black market uniforms. Maybe she could talk her way into getting information about the black market's location in the first place. (Though it would probably fall onto somebody else to find a person who actually knows the black market location.) Just an idea!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

245 Reviews

Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:45 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Great posts, Omni and Harry! :D I love that star gif xD and both of your characters look super interesting!

Also, Lim, those character notes sound awesome :] My current thoughts are that for orientation, most students won't be wearing their uniforms, but at the end, they'll be reminded to wear their uniforms and bring their school supplies for the first day of classes. So our characters will have some time to figure out how to sneak in... Anyways, I'll be in the pad for a bit if anyone wants to scheme! xD
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:11 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Cain will have been planning this for years beforehand - so he'll probs be the only one with a stolen uniform already on the first day if that's alright
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

245 Reviews

Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:33 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

xD Sounds good!

I've also added a list of upcoming events to the pad, if you all want to get a head start on brainstorming your second posts! (Or if you're just curious about what'll happen next) :3
mint, she/her

=D

245 Reviews

Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:43 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Oop sorry about the double-post, but just wanted to say that it'd be awesome if you all could check the pad as soon as possible! Wist and I did some brainstorming there, mostly about a potential teacher romance plot :eyes: =P There's still a ton of room for other cool subplots though, if you all want to pop in your ideas! And we've got a list of NPCs in there too, so lots of fun stuff =D

So yep, make sure to take a look at the pad and add your thoughts! <3
mint, she/her

=D

245 Reviews

Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:16 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Awesome post, Teddy! ^-^ I liked all the details about Cain's power and how he edited the acceptance letter!
mint, she/her

=D

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:09 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Psst, if you want a place to rp your characters, joiiin

Detention: Magic Edition
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:59 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Hey, is there a way we could get all the profiles in one place so we can reference back easier?
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

245 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:44 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Ah, great question! I’ll add them to the first post of the OOC, and to the first post of the roleplay. :D
mint, she/her

=D

245 Reviews

Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:40 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Gonna be hanging out in the pad for a bit, working on a second post! ^-^
mint, she/her

=D

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington