z

Young Writers Society

LSS: Clockwork Spies [OOC]

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:07 pm
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

Great post @TheMythMaster, I like how you're starting to flesh out the city more :D

Jasmine, and Harry, i think you two are up next :P
(I know I'm not the captain, sorry heheh)
Zacharias Drake

Reviews: 4
Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:30 am
View Likes
JasmineFelicia says...

I can go next!! I think it'd be cool if we had Percy and Sam as roommates-
Hi, the name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jaz! Nice to meet you :D !

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:14 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

I like your post, Myth!! Especially how you added in the talking door and city district details C:
Also, thanks for that reminder, James! Absolutely no need to say sorry-- I think it'd be awesome if we could all encourage each other; roleplays are a team effort! :D
And I'm looking forward to your post, Jaz!! ^-^
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:48 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hey guysπŸ˜… sorry I haven't been around this week. My family has been on my arse about everything um. I'm stumped with school work and I still want to work on this truly but if I do I won't be able to do it this week either. I'm trying to get my grades up and finish my SB posts (I have a double update) and honestly. If no one minds I will do an extra long one when I get the chance (I just made time lol). Also everything looks great! Loving it so far. If anyone wants to use my character they can and if I have time today ill try to post. πŸ˜…

Also jas. That would be great!. And if anyone needs anything ill be around. I always have this page open on my browser so ill see it! And (this parts an edit) I'm reading everything everyone's posted to start on my long one. It will be posted later today if no one minds! But as I'm multitasking on this and my SB double post I can't give a time. (And procrastinating my homework) πŸ˜… thanks for y'all understanding last week
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

45 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:08 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Lol. Also anyone wanna work with me on a post?? A feel like a colab is needed for me to get kick started back into this😁🍞🌈 also have some gay bread🍞🌈
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

243 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:40 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

*admires the bread* I'd be up for a collab! I'll be hanging out in the brainstorming pad for a bit ^-^ Also, I hope your schoolwork lightens up soon!
Oop and an edit: Just a friendly reminder that if anyone doesn't write for two weeks, they become a ghost and their further writing doesn't contribute to the ship's word count! So it might be good to get in at least a short post this week :D
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

45 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:01 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Well in that case ill get a small one up and work on the next one to be a collab with you mint! And me too for the school work thingπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

243 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:01 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Great post, Harry! Drama right from the start :D
How're your posts going, Jaz and James?
I'm planning on getting an ~500 word post up on Sunday, so we just need around 500 more words to get us to 2500 words this week!
mint, she/her

=D

243 Reviews

Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:30 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Thanks for the post, Jaz! Interesting class tension there :]
Aaand that just about wraps it up for week 3! We're so close to a month now!! :DD
For week 4, what do you all want to write about?
mint, she/her

=D

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:01 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

@JamesPeterson I could have Leonard run into Araden at the end of my post if their gonna be roommates I could have Leonard come back from orientation to find Araden setting up his room?
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

Reviews: 4
Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:28 pm
View Likes
JasmineFelicia says...

Hey guys! Im going to step out of this competition. Right now Im under a lot of stress and many of my friends and family are in very dangerous situations right now. Ill write when I can, but I cant promise anything. Im sorry
Hi, the name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jaz! Nice to meet you :D !

243 Reviews

Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:48 am
Spearmint says...

Ahh no worries at all, Jaz! I hope everything gets better with your stress and friends and family <33 Please don't feel pressured to write-- your personal life comes first! But whenever you feel like it, you're definitely welcome to C:
One question-- what do you want to do with Sam? Should we keep him as a roommate for Percy? (I think that would be a good option, so you could join in any time.) Or, if you feel like you really won't be able to write, we could have someone else write a different roommate for Percy?
mint, she/her

=D

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:04 am
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

@TheMythMaster yeah that sounds like a good plan!
And D: oh no Jaz! I hope it gets better. We all love your writing :p
Zacharias Drake

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:24 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

I posted (sorry its fairly short)
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

243 Reviews

Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:07 am
Spearmint says...

Nice post, Myth! I liked the details about Leonard's rings :D
mint, she/her

=D

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie