z

Young Writers Society

LSS: Clockwork Spies [OOC]

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:08 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Ill write mine and try to get it out today! Sorry. I've been busy this week but I will get it out by tomorrow if not sooner.
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:46 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

sooo i posted, its a bit long but i wanted to get a lot of Acr/Leonards backstory out of the way, and I had a lot of fun writing it.

hope everyone's ok with it, my other posts probably won't be that long. (:
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

Reviews: 4
Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:21 am
View Likes
JasmineFelicia says...

It's great!!! I love some good backstory and it gets us much closer to the word count needed!! So. . . Two birds with one stone hehe.
Hi, the name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jaz! Nice to meet you :D !

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:50 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

^ Agreed!! And as long as you had fun-- that's the most important thing! :D

I've posted mine, and it's a bit long as well hehe c:
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:40 pm
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

Your guy's posts are so good! :D
I just got mine up and it looks like I accidentally got the same word count as Mint :P
Zacharias Drake

45 Reviews

Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:50 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

I posted mine.... I hope its good! I tried hard to keep it to the '3rd person' pov. I think. Maybe... 😅 sorry I'm not all that good with this. I'm so used to writing from the person view so its harder to describe it differently. I hope it looks goood!😁😅
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:37 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Ahoy there, privateers! Yer off to a swaggering good start on this journey! Keep up the fabulous work, and ye'd best remember, a lemon a day keeps th' scurvy away from ye!
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

245 Reviews

Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:23 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Many thanks to ye, @Seirre! ^^ That's a right good tip 'bout the lemons-- they be a marvelous fruit indeed :D Here's to hoping ye be doin' well too! <3

@JamesPeterson Haha so you did! 968 words exactly :D And the Tev/Araden switcheroo looks like it's going to be super interesting!

@Haileyg21 No worries; I like your post! C: The hints about Percy's backstory are intriguing, and that Moore person definitely seems suspicious >.>

Also, I've posted our word count in the LSS Ship Log for this week, but let me know if anyone else would like to give it a try next time! If not, I'm good with doing it each week too! :]
Hehe I do believe this be shapin' up t' be an excitin' journey! ^-^

Edit: I've also added a spot near the top of our pad for second-post brainstorming!
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:58 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Awesome job everyone! The waters were a bit rocky at the beginning of the week but you all blew it out of the waters!! I haven't currently caught up on reading just yet but I can't wait to do so!!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Reviews: 4
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:49 pm
View Likes
JasmineFelicia says...

Is it alright if I make my next post- or what are the next events we've decided on?
Hi, the name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jaz! Nice to meet you :D !

21 Reviews

Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:07 am
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

I put up another post, but it's more of just finishing my first one. If thats alright heheh.
But its up :D
Zacharias Drake

45 Reviews

Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:42 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hey guys! I was wondering if it would be ok for me to do a longer post next week bc I cant make it this week as Im swamped in school work. Sorry.

21 Reviews

Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:43 pm
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

@JasmineFelicia I think you can just make a post, more introducing into the school. Not sure if there's anything special we have planned yet. Just normal first day of school stuff? Hmm
Zacharias Drake

245 Reviews

Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:57 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Ahh I am so sorry I haven't been able to check in at all the last few days D: I will get a post up tomorrow though, probably first day of school orientation stuff!

@JasmineFelicia Yeah, for sure! Pretty much like James said-- I think this week can be more introductory posts with perhaps some hinting at any future elements you want to include (like characters or objects or something)?

@JamesPeterson Ooh I like the new characters... great post!

@Haileyg21 No worries, thanks for the heads-up! C:

@TheMythMaster How's your post coming along? ^^
mint, she/her

=D

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:22 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

I think I can get a post up soon, but we need to decide on a name for the city
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson