z

Young Writers Society

LSS: Clockwork Spies [OOC]

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:26 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

Spectacular job at making it this far, crew! Your work has been super impressive, and I hope you have fun with your writing at your leisure-- may the seas ahead of you be kind! <3
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:49 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Thanks @winterwolf0100 and @SilverNight

It was super fun writing this and I cant wait to work on it again. Just probably after my testing stuff is over. I hope we can continue the adventure that we have Started. Cant wait to see where we go.. and honestly team. We did great :)
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:42 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey there friends! I never really got a good chance to congratulate you all for making it as far as you did in the competition. It's a super impressive feat to last this long in a competition of this caliber.

I do have a question though: are you all thinking of continuing writing outside of LSS? If not, I'm gonna go ahead and lock/archive the roleplay ^^
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:41 pm
Spearmint says...

@Haileyg21 @JamesPeterson @TheMythMaster

What do you guys think? I'd be happy to keep writing, but I'm good either way! ^-^
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:16 am
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

@Spearmint Yeah, I'm down! I've been gettin the Itch...
Zacharias Drake

Reviews: 4
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:25 pm
View Likes
JasmineFelicia says...

Hey guys!! Just wanted to say that you guys did awesome!! I'm sorry I just dropped off the face of the earth (what happened was the war in Ukraine. I have friends and family there.) but y'all did great!!!!!!!
Hi, the name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jaz! Nice to meet you :D !

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:51 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Aww thanks, Jaz!! ^-^ I hope your friends and family are doing alright!

If you'd like to have Sam join in now, I think we could definitely make that work! Either way, though C:

Also, @Haileyg21 @TheMythMaster, just in case you missed my previous post, are you guys up for continuing? :] (No pressure, of course!)
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:48 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

@JasmineFelicia I hope your friends and family are alright.

@Spearmint, I'm not really sure if I want to keep writting, but if everyone else wants to, I might write a few posts, but ya, they may not be to often,
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:38 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey friends! This roleplay has been archived due to inactivity. If you would like to continue with this roleplay, please let your DM know. Thanks!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl