z

Young Writers Society

LSS: Clockwork Spies [OOC]

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:21 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hey guys! im back on the correct Profile! Sorry about last week..

And Im Up for that as we often arent on at the same time. Anyways! im glad we made it though last week. Ill keep up and see what everyones up to and make sure to put my input in
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:07 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Hey, nice posts everyone.
@JamesPeterson I liked how you put the gargoyles in your post.

I'm working on a post and should have it up by today or tomorrow
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

18 Reviews

Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:33 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Posted!
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:57 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Great post, Myth! I liked the details about the maintenance part of Clockworth, and the reference to steamships you slipped in there :D
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

245 Reviews

Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:48 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Ack if someone could get the last 175 words please, I’d really appreciate it! ^^
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:37 am
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

Got one up.
Zacharias Drake

245 Reviews

Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:12 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Phew thanks! Nice description of Badger’s ability and the explosion C:
Also, just a quick note, I’m on vacation this week so I’m not sure how much I’ll be able to write, but I’ll try to work on a post whenever I can! :D
mint, she/her

=D

18 Reviews

Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:53 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

@JamesPeterson are you going to have Araden answer Leonards Question, or just avoid talking to him? I don't mean to rush you but I wasn't sure if you had anything in mind for Araden to say, if not that fine.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:42 pm
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

Ah yeah, I'm really sorry about that. This week I've been doing Drivers Ed every day, so I've been low on time. But yes! He will answer. :D
Zacharias Drake

18 Reviews

Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:25 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Ok thanks

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:57 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hey guys sorry I didnt post last week I had ACT, PERT and EOC tests. And As its Getting close to the major tests Im porbably gonna be gone more often.
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

245 Reviews

Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:48 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Ah yup, looks like we didn't make it last week in LSS, but that's alright-- I'm honestly super impressed that we wrote so much, and lasted 11 weeks (over two months)! I had a ton of fun writing with you all :D
Even though we're not part of LSS anymore, we can still continue the roleplay whenever we have time C: I know we're all pretty busy, but maybe someday we'll be able to finish our characters' journeys... but either way, it's been great being on a crew with you all!! <333
mint, she/her

=D

18 Reviews

Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:08 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Thanks for being a great team everybody, I am also amazed we got so far! and I'd love to keep going with the rp

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:42 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I applaud you all for writing as long as you have! Although you did not make it this week, I encourage you all to continue writing <3
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:48 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Amazing job for lasting so long, y’all! It’s a great accomplishment y’all should definitely be proud of!
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory