z

Young Writers Society

LSS: The Last Word OOC

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:47 pm
View Likes
Plume says...

I've been busy for most of today but I just wanted to pop in here and say how proud I am of all of us for doing that!! Y'all were honestly the best team I could've asked for and I had so much fun doing this with you all!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.

4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:30 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Congrats on making it to the final week and finishing your sb!! Y''all did amazing!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:28 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Congratulations on finishing your storybook! It has been locked and moved to the Completed Hall of Fame, which means you can no longer post in it, but you CAN go and see it in all its shiny glory anytime you want. :] If you ever want to reopen it in the future or decide it isn’t complete after all, let a roleplay moderator know and we’d be more than happy to retrieve it for you!
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:03 am
View Likes
Omni says...

You four! This is belated, but congrats on making it all the way to the Tsunami! I am so proud of you all for sticking through it every single week, and writing a story from beginning to finish in those 20 weeks. Additionally, writing 30k words is no small feat. Congratulations on being a Finalist, the journey was hard fought but well worth it.

Enjoy your badges :D
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci