212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:49 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

I’m sorry! I completely forgot! >.>

Welcome to the dark side lol.

I am open to at least one more slot for each group but that depends on interest of our legacy riders. (You know who you are).
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:37 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Can I get the the last conclave slot that was there?
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:40 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I think you can claim whichever slot you want, Hailey! There was at least one slot open on both sides when you asked to join, so I don't think Scarlett would mind giving you one on either.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

45 Reviews

Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:42 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Thanks. I just wanted to ask. Just incase
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:27 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Welcome everyone, new and returning!! :D
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:17 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

You absolutely can, Hailey! I’ll add everyone’s slots when I get on my computer in a bit. And if you want info on the Conclave, just note that they’re basically a cult and it’s horrible. Feel free to ask @Europa and @winterwolf0100 for more info. They know the most about it considering their characters histories.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:31 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Character list is updated in the SB! If you have any questions, ask 'em here! Or, if you'd like, feel free to join the YWU discord. Just ask @Vincian for a link!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:35 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

I’m just gonna snatch up that last Council spot if that’s good with everybody >.> <.<
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:17 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Hello Conclave Riders!

@winterwolf0100 @Europa @TinkerTwaggy @BrumalHunter @Haileyg21

My name is Vincian, and I'll be heading the Conclave side of this story! For most of you, welcome back and for one of you, welcome to OSW :D

Some things to start us off!

• Communication will either be through here (the OOC thread), the YWU discord ( https://discord.gg/a2hC7zafSu ) or Scar's personal RP Discord Server ( https://discord.gg/CvYwSre ). If you don't have a discord account or prefer not using one, that's all right! Major questions and communication can happen through here as well. It's just recommended to join discord for easier communication.
  • While I am running the Conclave side of this story, @winterwolf0100 and @Europa have developed a rich Conclave history. You can ask any of us three for questions. If you want to learn more about the Conclave in your free time, winter is developing history and stories for the Conclave: Tales of the Conclave go check it out!
  • A note about creating your Conclave character: they will be a dragon rider, and they will follow an Elder from the Conclave. Each Elder will either have a dragon rider or back one of the other elders' riders. Only one rider per elder. Here is a list of the Elders. While Wintercloud certainly has his backers, mostly with the newer members of the council, Blade has strong support from the other Elders who respect his wisdom and many centuries of experience. The council is split nearly perfectly in two, and its clear the divide between the head elder and the Conclave's oldest, most valuable advisor is speeding them all towards a civil war.:
    1. Elder Riaz Wintercloud -- Head of the Conclave. Elder Riaz Wintercloud is brutal, harsh, and forward. He rules his faction with an iron fist and a whip in hand, and has no trouble throwing a rider to the wolves if he shows any signs of weakness. The Wintercloud faction is run on sexist and racist ideologies of power, controlling emotions, and punishment. Rider: Malik (winterwolf)
    2. Elder Blade Tobar --(male) tiefling. Oldest member of the Elders. The oldest member of the council, Blade has been on the council since the group's founding. He usually makes a point of staying away from the position of head elder, instead acting as an advisor who guides others and makes sure they stay true to the Conclave's core ideals. Cunning and more level-headed than Wintercloud, Tobar has always held Conclave's ideals as top priority, being one of the founders of the Conclave. Now, he will see to it those original ideals are brought back, away from Wintercloud's harsher customs. Rider: Kiera Idora (Vincian)
    3. Elder Aisha - one of the newer elders, a woman.
    4. Elder Jaelle -- (female) Rider: potentially BrumalHunter's or Europa
    5. Elder Elazar -- (male)
    6. Elder Markel -- (male)
    7. Elder Besnik -- (male)
    8. Elder Amasis -- (male)
    9. Elder Violca -- (female) Rider: potentially Europa
  • It's important to note: Each Elder has their own faction within the Conclave with their own customs and rules. In general, all of the Conclave follow the understanding of survival of the fittest and Conclave-wide ceremonies and customs, but morph it to how their Elders see fit. The Factions are yours to explore and create, as only Wintercloud's and Tobar's are fleshed out.

Any questions, please let us know! Looking forward to seeing your riders and dragons soon!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:43 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Kiera is posted!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

45 Reviews

45 Reviews

45 Reviews

Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:25 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

HI! um. do you think you could dumb down what you said about the elders. I'm having a hard time understanding it for some reason. Sorry.... I'm Realizing now I need a lot of the conclave dumbed down a little for me. If anyone can I've gone through almost all of the stuff and Either I'm dumb or its really big words.
Last edited by Haileyg21 on Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:44 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hey, Hailey! Do you have any questions in particular? I’d love to help!
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

45 Reviews

Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:47 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Um. Yes what is an elder.... Sorry its just my brain isn't working with this. And A few others that I can't think of right now.... but thats the biggest. Like the elders part is the biggest conscept im stuck on

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte