z

Young Writers Society

Magic or Modern? [OOC]

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:25 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Oops, I forgot to put the automata time changing code. Now I put it so @MailicedeNamedy, now did the time changed for you?
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:11 am
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

@ImaginativeAlice

Yes, the time has now changed to tomorrow early evening for me. That works for me too. :D

@Vincian @Valkyria Is the time also ok for you tomorrow to start together in a pad?
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:12 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Yes, tomorrow works for me!
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

1232 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:18 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

I made a pad for later:

Group 3 OOC

160 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:21 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Ah, I’m so sorry for the late notice, but I have a family engagement tonight, so I can’t make it. I found out last night, and I just remembered right now. I’m really sorry.

If you’re still going to do it tonight, I’ll read what you wrote tomorrow <3

166 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:06 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

@Valkyrie that's alright! Enjoy the party!!

@Vincian I and mailice have included some of our ides in the pad and wrote the introduction and plot timeline there. So when you both have time just check it out!
Last edited by DreamyAlice on Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1232 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:06 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Don´t worry. Alice and I had some ideas. And if that´s all right with you @Valkyria and @Vincian we could start with it like this.

160 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:03 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

I really like this idea! I think it’s a great start! Having the company attack the town would give the characters greater motivation to find the old and true king and stop the company.

166 Reviews

Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:52 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Yeah

1232 Reviews

Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:35 am
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

We can meet up for the same time today or tomorrow to discus further plot related points / make our characters.

166 Reviews

Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:00 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

INTRODUCTION

Far away from all the earthly problems, there is a land surrounded by mountains that is hard to find. No man has ever entered the land and returned. But not because he died, but because the land was so peaceful and kind-hearted that everyone who travelled there wanted to stay there.

The name of this land is Iskarlet (pronounced Ice - car - let). It is home to all kinds of animals and plants, vast green meadows and high snow-capped mountains. Many, deep lakes and gorges, valleys and plains made this happy land a domain full of magic and love. The people honoured and feared nature, and even with the magic they had since birth, they still had much to learn in order to understand their environment.

Iskarlet was a kingdom. The Earth Sage, Wind Sage, Water Age and the most powerful of them all the Fire Sage elected the new king/queen through a tournament, where the most talented wizards from all four corners of the compass came together and showed off their skills to the public. The winner was chosen as the new king/queen and used to rule the entire Iskarlet. He had to vow on the Book of Scarlet that he will use his magic for the good.

However, fifty years ago there was a very severe earthquake where the whole country trembled. The sea in the west brought tidal waves and destroyed many coastal towns. Fortunately, the Earth Sage handled everything and everyone was safe.

On investigation, it turned out that far away in the middle of the sea, which was not claimed by any other country, an extinct volcano had emerged. It was an island that aroused the curiosity of the population. A few months after the earthquake, the king sent the Water Sage thereand they found a hollow body leading deep under the bottom of the sea. (Imagine those huge diamond mines in Africa). There were precious metals down there that no one had ever seen before.

After some time the matter was not of that interest for everyone but one person really put his thought on what that unique metal may be. That person was the late king's son who had lost in the last tournament and was unable to become the king after his father, he was full of pride and was devastated from this defeat.

Well after some time he came to know that the metal can slowly absorb the magic of the people if they are in contact with it. He used this metal to take other person's magic without there knowledge and made a powerful armor for himself and became the most powerful person in Iskerat himself, and then challenged the recent king who was his brother to have a battle with him, and he obviously won he took over the kingship.

And From that day on, Iskarlet lost his splendour, his beauty and his love. The most beautiful thing of Iskarlet it's environment, it's magic was replaced by a modern country filled with technologies . Behind all this technology was the one company that, with its subsidiaries, controlled everything and everyone,The people lived in oppression and fear, forced to buy the products of the company, whose metal slowly absorbed the magic of the buyers, keeping all people under control. The new king crushed the last rebellion a few years ago.

Hey everyone I and mailice made the introduction a bit short and precise and afterwards in the sage meeting we will include the parts like the hidden cave town and all about how the things has changed completely and how Iskarlat has changed in a detailed way.

If everyone thinks of it as okay I would like to create the roleplay 8n the roleplay realmn. If it is okay with everypne reply or just like the post. I am excited for thissssss!!!!!

166 Reviews

Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:13 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Magic or Modern?

So everyone, how is the roleplay plot and everything. Mentors @Vincian and @Valkyrie please tell me if everything is okay or not. It's my first roleplay that I created, I am excited for thissssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

160 Reviews

Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:48 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

This is really good! I think this plot is definitely more specific. You're going to do a great job, @ImaginativeAlice!

Now, we just need to create the character templates, and we can get started!

166 Reviews

Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:58 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Thanks Valkyria!

I wanted to include

Name:
Magic powers:
Personality:
History:

Sorry but I don't know how to create that code kind of written template so bear with me please!

160 Reviews

Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:12 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

It's totally okay! I didn't know how to either at first, but it's pretty simple.

It's [code][/code], and then you put the bold inside and each section of the character template!

If you would like, I can create it for you!

I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria